Community > Posts By > Charles

Charles's photo
Wed 10/02/24 12:04 AM
THE first thing woman notice about a man his posture and how attentive he is(looks into her eyes when they speaks, asks her questions about her, paraphrases what she has shared with him opens doors for her pulls out her chair gives her his jacket if she is cold and offers her a handkerchief when needed..the last sign of chivalry

Charles's photo
Tue 10/01/24 11:45 PM
Well it got stuck in my throats and I couldn't turn my head until Monday....LOL....:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Charles's photo
Tue 10/01/24 11:23 PM
If they have posted intimate encounter only give me a quick move on but it's part of a group of what they're about dating it's make our marriage I think it's more of a description of their all about who they are and what they want they just don't want to date you want to date and Fxxxx. You know what I'm saying...

Charles's photo
Tue 10/01/24 11:12 PM
Getting to know your parents as adults and making sure they know how much you love and respect them for all they have done for you. This and having a one on one relationship with God! B

Charles's photo
Tue 10/01/24 11:05 PM
All suggestions taken as constructive criticism

Charles's photo
Tue 10/01/24 11:03 PM
Good profile but I would add some self deprecating humor in the mix. Also you might mention what kind of relationship you have with your mother.This shows how you treat a woman.