Community > Posts By > flanewfie

flanewfie's photo
Tue 10/13/15 10:30 AM
Good afternoon, understand your frustration about to hang it up myself Any contacts you can check several places to see if they are what they say. But not being a drinker etc does not leave me many options
Anyway best of luck
Take care

flanewfie

flanewfie's photo
Tue 09/08/15 07:19 AM
Hello and thank you for responce new here

flanewfie's photo
Tue 09/08/15 07:13 AM
anyone?:smile:

flanewfie's photo
Thu 03/12/15 03:04 PM
:smile: lol not me took 2 years to write 3 novels..

flanewfie's photo
Fri 03/06/15 09:47 AM
Happy to chat with anyone interested in writing. Am on 3rd novel

flanewfie's photo
Sat 02/28/15 07:00 PM
Well as a man up there in that age group I'm happy a lot of my compition are looking at the "younger" women as I find the women around my age are happy to be taken out, drives , exploring etc and the field is wide open I treasure an older woman who has had all the baggage most of us have gone through and come out a better person (most) I'm not a "jumper" just like to entertain someone that appriciates life Something guys should remember

The beauty of a woman isn't in the clothes she wears. The figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that's the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The true beauty in a woman is reflected by her soul. It's the caring that gives and the passion that she shows. And the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows.

flanewfie's photo
Thu 02/26/15 05:44 AM
lady between 58 and 70 . Happy to chat coffee/lunch::smile:

flanewfie's photo
Tue 11/04/14 08:50 AM
Happy to chat with older women about my age. coffee/lunch to have conversation
Thank you
flanewfie