Community > Posts By > Olsenmark

no photo
Sun 06/08/14 04:59 AM
I think its not hard for single moms to get some one special all its needed is forgiveness from past occurences including past dating.True forgiveness comes from a heart of love, and love keeps no record of wrongs How Many Times Do I Forgive?
"How often should I forgive someone...seven times?" "No, not seven times", Jesus replied, "but seventy times seven!" Matthew 18:22 "Peter thought he was "extra- spiritual" for offering to forgive seven times, because the Jewish rabbis said that three times was enough. Jesus put no limit on forgiveness, for
true forgiveness comes from a heart of love, and love keeps no record of wrongs." (Weirsbies Expository Outlines) It is not rude, it is not self- seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
~ 1 Corinthians 13:5 Who are you angry with? How will you deal with it?
Just forgive and pray for God to send someone special at the right time .
Thanks,

Nicholas

no photo
Sun 06/08/14 04:24 AM
Please let us enlighten each other.surely i need somebody who can help me out on how to write something on a cup.my best friend is graduating and i would like to give him a nice gift like a nice cup with his career writen on it.where in qatar can i buy those
colours?
Thank you,