Community > Posts By > moonandstars

moonandstars's photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:47 PM
Um, if he doesn't want me, why would I want him?

moonandstars's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:25 AM
I dunno...
Somewhere Over The Rainbow / What A Wonderful World (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
or
You'll Be In My Heart (Phil Collins)

moonandstars's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:51 PM

I am so AMAZEDat how love constantly surrounds us and is seemingly fleeting or unavailable or difficult to attract.

Indeed!

One of the greatest ironies in this universe is we were created to be with another... Tab A into Slot B kinda thing (with variances of course)... and yet, finding the right one is such a challenge.

"Where there is love, there is life."
M. Ghandi

moonandstars's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:24 PM
Sometimes I do that, too.
It's not necessarily a bad thing... growth and change are usually good. But the mental energy, sometimes exhausting.

moonandstars's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:13 PM
renew

moonandstars's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:12 PM

I'm an Economist...I'm gonna stimulate my own package!!!

LMAO... as long as you respect yourself in the morning, it's all good.

moonandstars's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:45 AM
Edited by moonandstars on Sat 01/31/09 10:46 AM
Welcome to Mingle! I'm originally from Virginia. Critical question: UVA or VaTech???

moonandstars's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:31 AM
regal

moonandstars's photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:15 PM
stride

moonandstars's photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:12 PM
Abraham

moonandstars's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:36 PM
Love google for searches!
Yahoo for mail... but I don't like yahoo personal ads.

moonandstars's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:18 PM
We had a snow day!! :banana: A bit of ice and a dusting of snow made for a day off from school and work for many. At least I got to see a little bit of snow, I miss northern weather.

moonandstars's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:17 PM
I like men --- with beards or without.
If he does have one, it should be neat and clean. But I wouldn't base my decision to date someone on whether or not they have a beard. winking

moonandstars's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:55 AM
Just south of Memphis: rainy and wet here, grey skies. No ice, no snow. sad2

moonandstars's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:13 PM
It's a tie...

I had a german shepherd named Missy who was my constant companion. My father had trained her and she watched over us as we played, let us ride on her back (God bless her!) and kept us safe. Growing up as the oldest, and out in the country, she was my best friend for many years.

My other favorite was my horse, Star. My father brought him home when I was 2. With him, we all learned to ride and even though other horses came along, he was always my favorite. We would ride the trails in the forest behind our house, wondering down to the Elizabeth River. He was cantankerous and sweet. If he decided someone had ridden him too long, he would sit down like a dog and the person would just slide of his back. But if I wanted to ride, he would go for hours. My father swore there wasn't a fence that could hold him. If he wanted to go on a visit, he's find a way to get out. He was a part of my life for 18 years and I still have his stable nameplate tucked away. Don't think it's something I'll ever be able to part with...

What a sweet thread this is, great idea.

moonandstars's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:18 PM
flap

moonandstars's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:48 PM
So, you're a ZZ Top fan?

moonandstars's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:44 PM

I would not ever even breach the subject with anyone I loved or did not love because being thin is not important in them being lovable, respectable, beautiful, worthy, etc....

Bravo! And kudos to the fella who said "Fat people know they're fat."

While being concerned about a loved one's health is admirable, don't be telling someone else how to live their life. Sure, be supportive and kind, blah blah blah. But... until you're perfect, don't be picking them apart. That's the last thing they need. Instead, try a little unconditional love... might do more for their self-esteem than any nagging ever will.

moonandstars's photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:27 PM

i am yet to understand this thing men in love with men and women in love with women.

Why do you have to "understand" it? Just let them live their lives as they see fit and you live yours...

moonandstars's photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:08 PM
traitor