Community > Posts By > sheenpearl

sheenpearl's photo
Fri 05/16/14 08:45 AM
Its not even a result of Love or soft feelings.
Its not even a matter to force any body.
Simply, even matured,decent,sober but a little reaction, simple touching or due to some eye catching position or situatio

sheenpearl's photo
Fri 05/16/14 08:35 AM
some time good but mostly not good because younger never feel a matured lady feeling he only need to be self..

sheenpearl's photo
Fri 05/16/14 08:14 AM
If a lady get good sex than not required fingering but not possible this expectation from husband because if he is weak in bedroom life than only a way for lady

sheenpearl's photo
Fri 05/16/14 08:07 AM
I dont know before chating my husband learn me chating and he want i chat with his friends slowly slowly i feel he want somethings more from me and one day he try to convince me that he want watch me during enjoy i was surprised and became angry but slowly slowly he try to convince me that lot of wife doing for enjoy and first time we have meet with a outside indian black male who is chat friend from last 2 years. So during visit india we meet with him than i really crazy for a black male and mostly my husband tease me about that moment i still feel shy and rem

sheenpearl's photo
Fri 05/16/14 08:00 AM
yes i also like my dog he is naughty i feel really nice during i am alone in my bedroom