Community > Posts By > Duncan

Duncan's photo
Sat 09/14/24 04:43 AM
Im somewhat bemused by the various opinions around sex.
Personally for me there has to be a connection mentally first, because without that any sex or as I prefer to call it love making is going to be awkward and not particularly memorable.
Sexually I get a bigger kick out of making a woman feel comfortable and giving her as much pleasure as possible. That’s what makes me happy.
None of us are mind readers and when a woman puts in her wants ‘sexual encounters’ then how do you respond to that?
I think the only way to start to know someone is to talk openly and honestly preferably on the phone.
I saw a saying that said ‘light travels faster than sound, so from a distance your potential partner may look stunning, but when she speaks it can be a major disappointment’
I’m new on here so I’m learning the ropes and it’s fascinating how people behave and react!

Duncan's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:20 AM
Hi All I’m new to online dating and am interested to see how it goes.
I have no need to work and live alone in the countryside with my beautiful golden retriever. I’m open minded but don’t suffer fools gladly. That’s about it for now but the best bet is to read my profile.
I’m very happy living in a converted barn which is open and airy, I’m allergic to mornings and need at least two lattes to become human, but can’t stand instant coffee. I love exploring new ideas in every area, read into that what you will. Ask and I will answer and not beat about the bush.
I hope this site is going to be productive in as much as meeting like minded ladies. So here is to the future