Community > Posts By > zeeb

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 10:12 AM
Accommodating

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 09:50 AM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 09:52 AM
Personally I think it's about insecurity as well. I know someone who cheated because they thought they were cheated on which just oozes insecurity. All in all I think all forms of cheating ultimately expresses insecurity.

I think the best thing to do when one gets cheated on is just be thankful. They made the decision easy.

One should never compromise about cheating. Once it happens the relationship is dead and not worth pursuing anymore since the trust is gone and will never fully heal, no matter what course is taken.

Just another chapter in the book that ended which means a new one begins! It'll hurt for a while of course, the betrayal that is.
But it will never be the end of the world. smile2

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 09:39 AM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 09:43 AM
I'd like to view relationships as a compromise to ones way of life. After all no two people will ever be perfectly compatible, we're all unique.

Finding the unicorn is a fool's errand, in my opinion.

What can and can't you put up with and are those things really that bad when you think about it?

I think it is also healthy to rid oneself of the boundaries we confine ourselves within while also taking risks even if we've had our hearts broken before.

Everyone is bound to bump into a few bad eggs before we find one of good enough quality, but we have to make sure not to be too quick to discard the bad eggs that we accidentally discard the good ones in the process.

Cheers and good luck!

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 09:34 AM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 09:35 AM
Let me know what you think, any and all input is appreciated!

1 3 Next