Thu 09/12/24 01:28 PM
Queen

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 01:24 PM
Luxury

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 01:22 PM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 01:23 PM
Home cooked meal any day of the week because it's made with more passion and care! biggrin

Outdoors or indoors.

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 01:15 PM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 01:21 PM
..the one below me.

Now go with the flow and thank me later! rofl

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 01:09 PM
Thank you for the kind words.

I wish you the best of luck as well, have a great day! biggrin

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 01:07 PM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 01:07 PM
I recommend getting a Linux distro such as Debian then start using that instead, still you're not immune to getting hacked but your system would be much more resilient.

Windows is garbage, they pretty much only exist because they bought the attention with marketing when they came into existence.

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 01:04 PM
GTA: San Andreas for life.

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 01:03 PM
Thanks for the post there brother. I learned something new today!

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 01:02 PM
Too bad it's so infested with bots, everywhere you go they're grinding. Otherwise I would definitely be game.

Would've much rather played some oldschool Tibia 7.4 though! biggrin

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 12:56 PM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 12:58 PM
Go on Steam and check out Quake Live. Might be in your preference, just make sure to research active player count etc. There is also Age of Empires 2 DE. smile2

Quake: https://store.steampowered.com/app/282440/Quake_Live/

AoE2DE: https://store.steampowered.com/app/813780/Age_of_Empires_II_Definitive_Edition/

For player count: https://steamcharts.com/

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 12:49 PM
Appreciate the input, great advice!
I didn't specify a religion since I'm not religious but I'm not opposed to religion or religious people either.

Thanks for your time. smile2

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 12:45 PM
I'm currently trying to figure out how to follow Warren Buffett and Michael Burry's investments.

Trying to "follow the money" as they say, but haven't quite figured out where to find the information yet or if it's even disclosed. rofl

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 12:42 PM
Welcome and best of luck to you! smile2

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 12:20 PM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 12:36 PM
You tell them you find them interesting and wish to keep in contact and then you wait for the response. If it is mutual then contact information will be shared and that's it.

The worst that can happen is that they don't find the encounter interesting and denies the request, nothing to be bothered about.

There's 8 billion~ people on this planet, you're bound to run into another interesting person regardless if you wish it or not. There are plenty of people on this planet, in our respective countries, that would find every single one of us interesting.

If fear of failure is something that is holding one back then a martial arts class does wonder for one's confidence. Just thought I'd put it out there just in case. Highly recommended.

Failure is experience and experience is growth.

Best of luck! smile2

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 12:13 PM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 12:18 PM
The US and Europe is quite occupied with Putler at the moment. It might sound insensitive and I wished there were another way to frame it but the war in Ukraine is much more dangerous globally than the war in Israel due to how it could spiral out of control, so it is necessary to put more focus into it. It's about priority unfortunately.

The war in Israel on its own has a low possibility of turning into a world war, the same can not be said about the war in Ukraine, not with the tyrant Putin sending drones into NATO territory probing for a reaction that would set in motion a series of events that could set the world ablaze.

I wish for global peace every day.
Take care of yourselves everyone!

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:39 AM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 12:04 PM
One of the reasons why the majority of us men avoid women with children is because children are extremely expensive and requires a lot of attention. Children always comes first which means we have to sacrifice everything else if need be.

What you're asking is for a man to help raise another man's child, which is a lot of effort, time, commitment and responsibility. Relationships is about give and take and that is a lot to ask from someone. Especially if the relationship you're looking for is to become serious. One timers will just lie to your face, bang and run.

On the bright side, there exists a lot of men that are willing to step into the father role, but if they're fertile you can expect them to want a child of their own as well. If you're not willing to have a second child with this man, then don't expect to have a relationship either. Maybe if the topic comes up that you have a child, you should be convincing in that you'd be open to the idea of having another one. Just don't lie about it.

I've seen plenty of single mothers saying they only want the child they have and no more. It's just not worthwhile when there's plenty of other women in existence that does not have these restrictions. The more limits we put on the compromises we could potentially be making, the less prospects we end up with to choose from.

Personally I would only take on a child that isn't mine if I already had children of my own and only if it were in an optimized setting where the child can benefit from my presence.

I'm certain you'll find what you're looking for in due time! smile2

zeeb's photo
Thu 09/12/24 10:23 AM
Edited by zeeb on Thu 09/12/24 11:01 AM
Can't wait until Trump is just a footnote in history. What a complete d-bag.

He's just a Putin wannabe and supporter. I can't believe half of Americans, of all people, would root for this guy.

All he seems to be doing is blaming immigration for any problem that exists in the US, all the while ignoring the reason countries have immigration in the first place which mostly is to bolster the population which in turn grows the economy so everyone ultimately benefits. Your country is pretty much built on immigration, isolationism would just put the US on a track to self destruction. In no way, shape or form is it the way forward in this day and age, for any country. slaphead

Might be time to wake up and use some well needed critical thinking. You don't have to be a psychologist to realize this "man" is just out for himself.

He's so far away from being a responsible leader that if it were up to me I'd rather put a toddler in the chair than him. He's a convict that refuses to accept punishment for his crimes, crimes he was convicted for by a jury comprised of ordinary American citizens. Let that last bit sink in.

The latest debate should've been the last nail in the coffin. Kamala showed the world how easy he was to rattle and manipulate. Is such a person really the one you want at the helm when the world have leaders like Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi? All of whom he adores by the way. He's always bragging about his relationship with them and give them praise occasionally. Major red flags.

All he wants is money, status and power. There has never been a time when he hasn't strived for these things, it's all he cares about and he will wade through blood if need be to obtain it, just look at Jan 6.

Boy am I glad to not be part of that mess even if the outcome will affect me indirectly. I am glad that such a person would never even come close to a position of power in my country. He'd already be in jail where he belongs, with all the other criminals.

I sincerely hope you guys come to your collective senses and gets rid of him, once and for all. You deserve much better, like Kamala.