hungarian_beauty's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:50 PM
Edited by hungarian_beauty on Mon 02/23/09 01:51 PM

I would like to meet someone that I may spend the rest of my life with......

thats exactlly what im looking for . something serious . my last first kiss ....

hungarian_beauty's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:47 PM
i love sex but for me its more than that i want to share it with someone i have feelings for becuase its so much better than having emotionless sex , to know your partner and enjoy not just thier bodies but everything about them ..plus there is way too many dieseases going around to fool around i value my life and the choices i make to just give it away for the thrill of pleasure is not worth it to me ....be safe everyone ....

hungarian_beauty's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:27 PM
bossier city la here .... take care yours truely nicoleta

hungarian_beauty's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:18 PM
BONJOUR, Comment ca va? bossier city la here i moved form las vegas grew up here and graduated here .. single and looking for something serious please read my profile and see if you are interested .. wish everyone best of luck out there be safe... YOURS TRUELY NICOLETA

hungarian_beauty's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:01 PM
hello everyone . so here is my thing would you date anyone out of your zip code i mean do you really have to be confined to your local area? there are so many ppl out there and i know long distance realtionships are hard but in the end it all pays off for that special someone , but its just hard for me to comprehend that you have to limit yourself when it comes to love .. what do you guys think .
p.s if anyone is open for a long distance realtionship that is looking for something serious please read my profile and get in touch with me ... lol . best luck to everyone nicoleta

hungarian_beauty's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:54 PM
lol i read your profile . and i have to say that i think it depends on the girl if they like humor , as for me i love to laugh and find humor in most things , i love to smile and have a great time this cracked me up what you said "SO im looking for a girl who wont bend me over, drink my blood and leave me with malaria".

that just made me bust out and im in the public library lol .. thank you for making me smile .. aslo i think u are a cutie and your profile was very nice ... well best of luck sweetie and if u are intersted in chatting im always up for that .. even tho i am over your age range lol ... well take care nicoleta