Community > Posts By > rocky14329

rocky14329's photo
Sun 05/11/14 11:08 AM

rocky14329's photo
Sat 05/10/14 10:28 PM

Hi tia... having a extramarital affair is good until and unless we are in our limits but thing dats not the pure solution for your problem, I dont know wats going in your life but only thing I can say is, in every relation there will be misunderstanding it's our decision whether to overcome this problem or to run away from this problem... If you can't solve this problem better to give divorce to him and have a happy new life... But whatever decision you take it should not effect your family(I mean parents and children's if any). Take a brave decision which can solve your problem permanently... It's an advice from unknown friend please don't take it other way... hope you have a great n happy life ahead... "Problems may come and go but life will come only once, don't waste it with tears, sad enjoy it with smile on face because smile is the only thing that gives us courage to face any problem " keep smiling I hope it suits you alot :)

Thankyou.. very well written.. sometimes u r in a situiation.. where u can't leave that person and where thr r no hopes of solving the problems in between.. Sometimes 2 people are just perfectly imperfect for each other.. If divorce would be a solution.. the blog name would not be extramarital affair here..

I agree with you that divorce may not Be The solution but having extramarital relationship is also not a solution for this problem.. If your husband comes to know about the relationship you have with other person imagine what is going to happen, it will become one more problem to you... So try to find permanent solution for this problem I believe that every problem has its own solution... "Life is too short, make it worth" if you give more time for problem you will not going to have time for yourself...

rocky14329's photo
Sat 05/10/14 09:58 AM
Love means attracting towards his/her character whereas sex means attracting towards his/her body winking

rocky14329's photo
Sat 05/10/14 09:50 AM
Single because no time for mingle sad

rocky14329's photo
Sat 05/10/14 09:38 AM
Hi tia... having a extramarital affair is good until and unless we are in our limits but I thing dats not the pure solution for your problem, I dont know wats going in your life but only thing I can say is, in every relation there will be misunderstanding it's our decision whether to overcome this problem or to run away from this problem... If you can't solve this problem better to give divorce to him and have a happy new life... But whatever decision you take it should not effect your family(I mean parents and children's if any). Take a brave decision which can solve your problem permanently... It's an advice from unknown friend please don't take it other way... hope you have a great n happy life ahead... "Problems may come and go but life will come only once, don't waste it with tears, sad enjoy it with smile on face because smile is the only thing that gives us courage to face any problem " keep smiling I hope it suits you alot :)

rocky14329's photo
Sat 05/10/14 05:46 AM
Cool n beautiful :)