Community > Posts By > Paul

Paul's photo
Wed 12/11/19 08:47 AM
Astronaut huh?...lol I've never heard myself described that way, but interesting observation! ..And mzrosie, there ARE some interesting responses on here for sure! I do agree that there are many young woman, whether they are Filipino or NOT, looking for green cards! I just mention Filipino woman because I get an abundance of messages from them! And NO to the the person that said I was looking for a younger woman! Please stop being so cynical or judgmental! Not every older man is looking for a 20 year old model <<<<< Hell I'm looking for a relationship, not to babysit! I have socks older than most of these woman sending me messages! :)

Paul's photo
Wed 12/11/19 08:26 AM
How can anyone have a serious relationship when this site is full of fakes and scammers? Pretty easy to weed out the good from the bad though... Just a pain having to do this! I had paid subscriptions to this site as well as others, but just let them lapse because of all the fakes!

Paul's photo
Mon 11/25/19 08:06 AM
I am from the USA, and men and woman here are totally different as far as looking for friendship, companionship, relationships! Here in the USA we seem to be totally looking for a woman or a man, judged on age and looks! Visual is very important to us Americans! I have noticed that woman in Asia, especially from the Philippines seem to look at age as just a number, and look beyond the surface, and look for a person for their inner self as well! Just different cultures I guess!...what do you think, am I right?

Paul's photo
Sun 06/09/19 07:34 AM
Welcome.. Hope you find all that you are after!

Paul's photo
Tue 01/01/19 09:07 AM
:)

Paul's photo
Sat 05/06/17 08:47 AM
welcome to the group :)

Paul's photo
Fri 05/09/14 10:23 AM
Edited by Paul on Fri 05/09/14 10:29 AM
Well there is one way that I found to "weed" them out....In the mail settings menu, you can filter out people that don't really fit your "criteria." Being an older gentleman, I know not to many 20 or 30 year olds are to interested in me.....So I just set up filtering to block out younger girls.....I was constantly getting messages from this younger crowd, and immediately the red flag went up for me... I knew they were fake! Give it a try...worked okay for me so far.

Paul's photo
Thu 05/08/14 08:20 AM
Agreed..they are all over the place on this site, that being said, a little common sense goes a long way! I keep getting these messages from these 20 or 30 something pretty gals....Well with me being as old as I am, I know they are fake....why would a 20 or 30 something be interested in a man old enough to be her dad?...Just use your head!!!