Community > Posts By > harvey30

harvey30's photo
Mon 05/19/14 06:29 PM
To all genders male or female, black or white, "Dont give up if u r new here". Keep ur lights burning wit hope n ur doors open, u'll never no when some1 interesting may come along. I have done it in jst two wks n i am happy to say i've already made contact. So frens keep trying!! :-):-)

harvey30's photo
Fri 05/16/14 04:02 AM
Jesus did nt love only the Jews bt Gentiles as well..

harvey30's photo
Thu 05/15/14 11:02 PM
hi, r u lookn 4 frens 2 chat wit??

harvey30's photo
Tue 05/13/14 07:18 AM
we r all expectn 2 much n can't find.. wat a looser i m..

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:06 AM
I'm here for any interested ladies. pls i want u to get to know me n who knows might develop into something much more...

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:33 AM
Hi, please dont give up or limit ur seach only to where u live. There are a lot of Christian fellow members out there in their respective denominations. I believe u r a nice Christian lady n need a Christian partner like urself. God has his own timing for u. Jst when u think like, yeah i av already prayed n waited and when is the Lord going to respond? He will in da end, when u give up searchin. He will answer u so av faith.

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:07 AM
Hellow, dats a good question. I will be honest with u. A good Christian is someone who is like Christ. They av Christ's personality in them. U know things like what Jesus wants us to do as he himself did 2 thousand years ago. My advise is read all of the new testament gospel; start at the gospel of Matthew and continue reading until u end at Acts and u will find the answer u r looking for. God bless u.

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:46 AM
Helow fellow Christians, I believe God will deliver to u what u r seeking. Who else is not? For all of us want da same things. God knows each and every one of u. He can look into the heart n soul of all of u. Do not worry my frens, always av faith. God will hear your pleas and will answer u. Thank-you!

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:30 AM
Hi Prettybunmee, when u ask God to help u find ur man, he will answer ur prayer and will send him to u. God always listens and he is now listening to u. Always keep on asking him for very soon some1 will come ur way. When we were small kids, we usually ask our parents for things n they would listen to us n give whatever we ask for. It's exactly da same with God if we ask him for things. Have faith in da Lord for he is merciful n kind.

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:08 AM
Hi Victorygoddess, its not sin to want a man if u av love in u so much. If u av already seen a man n want him in ur heart dan it is sin. I know God has already chosen some1 special for u. I know u r in da right frame of mind n ur heart is right wit God. For he will send a man for u as partner and lifelong fren. As in da garden of eden, God created woman as man's partner n wife. God knows and he will answer u jst as he answered Adam by creating a female. He did dat becos he knew wat was in Adams heart. Adam seemed lonely n lost bcos he did not have a partner as himself. :-)

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 12:39 AM
I tink elder women will love to feel young again. When it comes to sex wit older women, the difference is younger boys are more active and can do it alot than older guys..

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 12:30 AM
Hi.. :-)

harvey30's photo
Sun 05/11/14 12:30 AM
Pls any interested young o mature women available to make frens with??

harvey30's photo
Wed 05/07/14 04:15 AM
Hi, any interested ladies want to be friends with me??flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou happy

harvey30's photo
Wed 05/07/14 04:02 AM
I'd really love to visit New York.

harvey30's photo
Tue 05/06/14 07:36 PM
Its one of the largest island country in the pacific compared to other pacific islands but the saddest thing is; its full of corrupt leaders. Almost all of its members in parliament past and present are implicated or involved in fraudulent deals. No members have clean records as all have accusations made against them. The country is democratic and so all people especially members of parliament have all the freedom and power to do as they please..

harvey30's photo
Tue 05/06/14 07:20 PM
dont worry, Raj my fren. u've come to the right place. i could talk/chat with u.. wat do u think??

harvey30's photo
Tue 05/06/14 05:42 PM
Edited by harvey30 on Tue 05/06/14 05:46 PM
hi, I'm new here and need a friend to chat with. Can we b friends??

harvey30's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:34 PM
I'm new here and in need of finding new friends. It doesn't matter if you are from different ethnicity, race,color or religion. My point is I just want to meet and chat with you..

harvey30's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:22 PM
Hi, everybody I'm also new here and in need of finding friends to chat with..