Community > Posts By > Sassiebrat

Sassiebrat's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:03 AM

Sassie your funny lol I feel the love lol.Hold your ground and just stay away if she cussed you. You didn't cuss her first right? He might not stay with her long just let him figure things out.

this is her 3rd or 4th marriage.. .and in all of them.. she's had problems with her mother in laws.... hmmmmmm what does that tell you!?!? My daughter reacted the same way I did, but my son forgave her.. he will not forgive me till I apologize, I can only hope he does see the light. They live in Florida... (as does my daughter).. my son is in the Air Force and he's at Hurlburt Field.... my daughter lives in Ocala.... and when this breakup happened.. my son in law said.. mom just say the word and I'll be up there to get you and you can live with us..... my son's wife's first response was... she is NOT going to live with us... and this we even before they were married... and I had said nothing about wanting to live with them! I got told of the marriage thru a text message.... while at work... and since I didn't respond right away... she got mad at me.... so it's not been good since the start.... anyway... at least my daughter is still around!! lol

Sassiebrat's photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:16 AM

Hello and welcome Sassie waving

Thank you!!

Sassiebrat's photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:10 AM
Thanks for the welcome... I'm working on getting on here more.. and meeting more people. Been kind of rough the past few months... a 7 year relationship ended with no warning.. he just didn't want the responsibility of a relationship anymore, my son married a woman he's only known a few months, met her face to face days before the wedding... she doesn't like me... said some nasty things to me. .so now my son isn't speaking to me till I apologize for not allowing her to "speak her mind".. she called me names that NO ONE calls me.... turned 50... dealing with a new health issue... had to move.. been very stressfull!!!

Ok.. enough sob story!!...

The last date I had my daughter called several times... mainly because I was giggling like a teenager she said.... and she was so happy for me. She even called her best friend... who's mother is my best friend to tell her.... at one point she texted me and asked when I was going to go home.. I texted back "never.. he's kidnapped me and I'm never coming home".. her response.... "make sure you are back to work on Monday so you can mail the presents for the grandkids!"....... can't you just feel the love!?!? lol

Sassiebrat's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:45 PM

One funny thing I have noticed though is the "role reversal" suddenly I am the one getting the dating advise and third degree when I meet someone new. I also hear call me when you get home.:smile:

I get that from my daughter.. she will even call me during a date.. and if I don't answer.. she just keeps calling... and then I have to call her when I get home and tell her how the date went. She lives in Florida and I live in Kentucky... but we have a very close relationship.... and her favorite thing to ask me is if I've gotten any lately! lol .....I just recently turned 50 and had a 7 year relationship end without any reason other than he didn't want the responsibility of a relationship any more .....

my father and sister live in Missouri... and they don't interfere..... I don't tell....