Community > Posts By > whatshisface

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:07 PM
<<<< lines 'em up \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:01 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Tue 12/23/08 07:01 PM
I'm back..holy crap. had to go to grocery store...it's snowing so bad it took an hour to get there and back..and it's only 5 blocks awaygrumble

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 03:36 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Tue 12/23/08 03:36 PM

Good Gawd i hope Im on the nicelist for being naughty!!!!!drool

How naughty were ya??? eh? huh? eh? huh? bigsmile

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 03:09 PM
try and have fun Liz lol I got yer back while yer awaysmooched

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 03:02 PM

NOT THE LETTER WE WANT

Dear Friends,
I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good this year and since you have I will be telling my elves to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree at Christmas I was going to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we had a little problem. The 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with VD from fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing, the 11 lords leaping have knocked up the 8 maids a-milking, and the 9 pipers-piping have been arrested for doing weird things to the 7 swans a-swimming The 6 geese a-laying, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and the partridge in a pear tree have me up to my sled runners in bird ****.
On top of all this! Mrs. Claus is going through menopause, 8 of my reindeer are in heat, the elves have joined the gay liberation and some people who can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5th of January. Maybe next year I will be able to get my **** together and bring you the things you want. This year I suggest you get your asses down to Walmart before everything is gone.

Love, Santa

Just call me the Grinch..muahahahahahapitchfork

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 02:17 PM
Dear Friends,
I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good this year and since you have I will be telling my elves to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree at Christmas I was going to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we had a little problem. The 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with VD from fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing, the 11 lords leaping have knocked up the 8 maids a-milking, and the 9 pipers-piping have been arrested for doing weird things to the 7 swans a-swimming The 6 geese a-laying, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and the partridge in a pear tree have me up to my sled runners in bird ****.
On top of all this! Mrs. Claus is going through menopause, 8 of my reindeer are in heat, the elves have joined the gay liberation and some people who can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5th of January. Maybe next year I will be able to get my **** together and bring you the things you want. This year I suggest you get your asses down to Walmart before everything is gone.

Love, Santa

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:54 PM
when I owned my own home I'd pick one room a day to pick up.that way it all got done every week without busting my ass

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:30 PM
Afternoon grammy...well my day went at least lol

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:24 PM
ahhhh ok cuz I think what I left was darn funny lol smooched

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:04 PM
(((((((M'Lady)))))smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: flowerforyou

Now why would you wanna delete that???tears

whatshisface's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:36 AM
If you haven't got time for a wet dream...

Have a wet nap instead

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:52 PM
oh no worries hunny, I was just 'splainin what I was gonna be doing the next 2 weeks or hopefully only part of those 2 weeks lol:wink: smooched

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:42 PM
get the towel when we're done

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:36 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Mon 12/22/08 05:37 PM
I'll be handing out the refreshments \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/...is anyone else having any??laugh

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:17 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Mon 12/22/08 05:18 PM

thank God you get 2 weeks after all the 12's you been working smooched
yeah, but Ihave stuff to do around here and it will be kinda lonelyohwell

Hopefully for not all of it hun:wink: :heart: I'm calling my bro in 3 hours to see wtf is happening lol

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:09 PM
thank God you get 2 weeks after all the 12's you been working smooched

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:44 PM
the silly bugger lol

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:42 PM

flowerforyou :heart: You all have made my day...:heart: flowerforyou

Anyone have a tissue?...sad sad

awwwwww here ya go hun

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:33 PM
Well if he won't listen to ya..I might:tongue: laugh

whatshisface's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:28 PM

Hey!!!
It's MY story and I can tell it anyway that I wanna...
tongue2 PPffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttongue2

winking tongue2

besides, it's yer birthday, I think Chevy should let you paint ALL his hot wheels lmaoo