Community > Posts By > whatshisface

whatshisface's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:53 AM
:smile: lol thank you grammy

(((((((Sprite))))))smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: flowerforyou did ya get my mail hun?:smile:

whatshisface's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:46 AM
Edited by whatshisface on Sat 12/27/08 11:47 AM
laugh laugh Face works just fine Bad_girl Thank youdrinker smokin

Fettsdrinker

whatshisface's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:25 AM
(((((M'Lady)))))smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: flowerforyou

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:16 PM
:angry: :angry: they need to start putting breathalyzers on phones ffs so you don't get stupid drunk ppl calling the wrong number in the middle of the night asking for Darlene?!?!?!

I heard there IS a cell phone company working on this bit of technology. Hope they share it grumble grumble

Great, NOW I'm awake againfrustrated

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:48 PM

liz, B, how you two doin this evening lol, speaking of canada, ive always wanted to take a vacation there in the dead of winter, but i haven gotten a chance yet!!!!

Are you insane???noway lmaoooo I wanna LEAVE in winterlaugh

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:47 PM
I know..Canada is the only place I know of really that has lower age laws..at least on this part of the globe lol.. In Europe I think they can drink once they are old enough to talk lol

Anywho, I'm pooched. I need to go find some pillow and crash on it

waving 'Night everyone I'll leave a few set up before I go
\=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/ \=/

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:40 PM

sad to say im not old enough to get in the bar lol, and yea daryl

nice to meet ya daryl..and hell, if ya lived where I do, yer old enough...I keep forgetting that not too many other places in Canada and the US have drinking ages under 21 lol

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:37 PM

well wen theres no money left to steel it must be gettin bad lol

either that or this isn't the first bar you stopped in tonightlaugh drinker

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:29 PM
geeeez, gettin to be so a pickpocket can't make a decent living these days frustrated

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:26 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Fri 12/26/08 10:26 PM
he'll be back..I pinched his wallet drinker

See?? Told ya laugh

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:20 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Fri 12/26/08 10:23 PM
ohhh I'm sorry..you wanted one too? lmaooooo \=/ \=/

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:18 PM
you drink to damn fast lol \=/ \=/ \=/

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:17 PM

hahaha it wasnt that bad, it was just weird to wake up alone, not bad i mean i still went to my parents house, so i saw them, it was just different, but i guess ill get used to it

ahhh ok lol..for me it wasn't being out of the house, it was going to what turned out to be my future ex inlaws. Those ppl had THE most fooked up conversations at the holiday dinner table I tells yalaugh

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:12 PM
Well son, yer amongst friendly peeps here...have a drink..the house standard [_]) \=/...a boiler maker drinker

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:09 PM
oh wow lol.. I remember my first Christmas out of the house.... The scars will remain with me for lifelaugh

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:06 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Fri 12/26/08 10:06 PM
Quiet... thank God lmao

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:29 PM
What would YOU like it to mean?laugh nahhhh I'm just messin wiff ya :wink:

laugh laugh

hmmmm I guess you could call it a double entendrelaugh All depends on where yer mind is lol

I know, but no one wants to helplaugh Or is this a bad thing you are saying to melaugh

Yer gonna need some fudgepackers to help if you have that much to send out...save ya some time:wink: laugh

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:26 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Fri 12/26/08 08:27 PM
hmmmm I guess you could call it a double entendrelaugh All depends on where yer mind is lol

I know, but no one wants to helplaugh Or is this a bad thing you are saying to melaugh

Yer gonna need some fudgepackers to help if you have that much to send out...save ya some time:wink: laugh

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:22 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Fri 12/26/08 08:23 PM

flowerforyou I am going to send it to you, hell, I am going to be sending fudge to loads of people.:banana:

{{{kim}}} I found a recipe for peanut butter fudge, so if it turns out, you will be getting some:smile: flowerforyou

Thanks ((((face))))...flowers

That was so much fun......:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh Merle...that is so sweet..But I was just teasing you about that...Besides, I just got the best "sweet" from you offering to send me some....:heart:

whatshisface's photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:19 PM
Edited by whatshisface on Fri 12/26/08 08:33 PM

Thanks ((((face))))...flowers

That was so much fun......:banana: :banana: :banana:

lol(((((Sprite)))))flowers it sure was:smile:

Sorry took my a while to get back here...was trying to uncrack a program and it's drivin me nuts lmaooo

And no, there's no joke about a pirate and a steering wheel there so don't bother laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25