Brand
you are posting some awesome stuff
what ever is causing it-- its really good --
thanks

butterflyiii's photo
Sat 05/10/14 03:03 AM
hmmm a good nights sleep would be nice

forget the man of my dreams-- he isn't there

and ok a perfect world were we all get along??

now I know I'm dreamin lol

butterflyiii's photo
Sat 05/10/14 02:55 AM

sleepy

butterflyiii's photo
Sat 05/10/14 02:50 AM

Dude.....women here on Mingle want one night stands, to meet guys who just want to shag and not develop anything. I mean....didn't you get the memo? whoa slaphead laugh

ok I know I'm in the wrong room--

butterflyiii's photo
Sat 05/03/14 10:47 PM
Well I have come to the conclusion that it can be tough if the body starts breaking down --- I am 60 and well fellas take a look at me and keep walking....... I understand how you feel. Just know you aren't alone in that respect.But I find that my attitude has changed too-- I'm more relaxed about things-- if you don't like me -- ok no biggie.....It is lonely but you will also find things to fill in the time-- or at least I have
I hope you find your lady
and I hope I find a frind who will care and want to be with me-- if not I'm ok with me
Hugs and Best wishes
to you

butterflyiii's photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:56 PM
" After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. You learn that that love doesn't mean leaning and that company doesn't mean security, you learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises. You accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes wide open, and with the grace of an adult-- and not the grief of a child.
You learn to build all of your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is still uncertain for plans. After awhile you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much or too close.
So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone else to bring you flowers.
Learn you can and will endure-- that you are strong, and you really do have WORTH".

author unknown

butterflyiii's photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:43 PM
I love your quote on being a woman--- KUDOS and well said