Community > Posts By > uggybub77

uggybub77's photo
Thu 09/24/15 11:19 AM
Why am glad you asked, :smirk: im here for one reason and o e reason only,to be different to show all of you that has reas this that your going aroundbin circles... You Come here searching something real?!'ummm hell you just walked into a toilet expexting a banker waiting there for you?! Haha ok.... Well ill give you some advise for free) ypu cant find love or something real.# it comes and finds you! When your not expecting it when its real and ment to be.

Maybe that will open your eyes or make you see things from a different prospective... Yes my profile is real its me! But am mot here for the same reason as any of you... My agenda is to keep attempting to change in a positive way that could mean opening people eyes... Dont forget it only takes one person to change everything! Stop letting life opportunitys pass by you because ypur brain is rapped around something else. The secret is? let it go.. And that doesnt mean letting go of a person but a situation;) or maybe an argument... Misunderstanding?! I can go on forever.... Stop following others in life and be a leader!! Imagine a world with more leaders than followers