REAL62's photo
Fri 05/02/14 08:20 AM
Here We Go

REAL62's photo
Fri 05/02/14 08:20 AM
I Love You

REAL62's photo
Wed 04/30/14 05:16 PM
Wow...you are extremely rude...maybe this guy needs support not you down grading him. I always seem to have to be the first one to connect with a guy on sites. You don't seem to have your crap together either so I don't think your advice is even worth reading. Sorry that I did.

REAL62's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:15 PM
Not necessarily true...how long are we supposed to wait when we do your suggestion of "catch and release"? I give a guy 4 days and if I haven't heard back from him then well I figure he isn't interested. It is also very disrespectful if a guy asks you to meet and you are not able to do it that specific day and try to make other arrangements and he says fine and then you never hear from him again. Rude and disrespectful.....

REAL62's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:06 PM
I am a looking for a guy to communicate with and meet and possible relationship in Lawrence KS or within about 50 miles. Check out my profile...I might be the one for you.

REAL62's photo
Tue 04/29/14 05:58 PM
I agree...all women don't play games. Unfortunately I have had some guys on other sites that do. They are nothing like their profiles. They say they are kind, caring, gentlemen, etc. and what I have found is they are at first but then if you say something that isn't exactly the way they think then it can get nasty. I feel that both women and men should be able to say how they feel about something. You don't necessarily have to agree with it but no need to be disrespectful and rude. You should be able to make a relationship work even if you both don't agree on everything. No two people are exactly the same.

REAL62's photo
Tue 04/29/14 05:52 PM
I am new to Mingle2 as of today. Looking for some one within about 50 miles of Lawrence KS. I am looking for a relationship with of course communication and meeting first to see how things go. Look forward to hearing from you. Please read my Profile first. Thank You