Community > Posts By > sneekpeak42

sneekpeak42's photo
Thu 04/09/09 09:02 PM
One thing is for sure You never know what tomarrow will bring. Betray seems very strong for someone to say after everything you have been through. I dont know either of you but what I read it sounds like you are a very strong and stable person who whas standing up for what you feel is right. Is where you are now the best place for you? I think in your mind you believe this to be true. Therefore because you came back to where you felt most stable, to allow you to finish what you starteed. to me it sound very brave and you must be very secure in who you are.I think he truly knows what you are doing is right and only said that because he wanted you to feel guilty and stay. Why should 2 lives go down because 1 is having trouble. He made that choice when he left. Mabee he should have thought such a huge decision out more than he did. Or mabee he is regretting what he has lost. I know I would be. Never the less is it to late ? If so then you need to keep buisy in both your education and your personal life even if your personal part will only be temporary. In which case your pain wont hurt near as bad. oh yea if your looking for some assistance with the personal part feel free to look me up and Ill be their. lol any way good luck with your new life choices Im sure they will be the right ones. Robert, "the guy around the corner"

sneekpeak42's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:40 PM
does anyone know of anything going on christmas eve I always hate being alone on that day