Community > Posts By > faithquijada

faithquijada's photo
Sun 08/31/14 04:16 AM

Thank you, I'm usually pretty funny, sometimes I'm not but oh well no one is prefect. But I do try, sorry I couldn't reply right away I'm traveling for work.

It's okay :))

faithquijada's photo
Sat 08/30/14 06:28 AM

Oh great now Mikey is going to tell you I'm not cute or handsome... sad I'm just going to have to continue on being myself, gorgeous and painfully hot, I don't know why I try to be something I'm not! rofl drinker

Hiii :)) I love your sense of humor. Hahaha! :)

faithquijada's photo
Sat 08/30/14 06:25 AM
Haha! You guys are sooo funny. But yeah, thanks for the advices :)) Nice guys are hard to find now a days and they're in some corner but sadly the earth is round so there's no corner lol!

faithquijada's photo
Sat 08/30/14 06:25 AM
Hi mikey, yeah he is funny i can tell. Hehe :))

faithquijada's photo
Fri 08/29/14 05:09 PM
Haha! Thanks. Lol! But maybe i'll just wait for the right guy to come along. If its meant to happen it will happen :)

faithquijada's photo
Fri 08/29/14 07:20 AM
I'll do the happy dance. Hahaha! Sooo cute :)

faithquijada's photo
Fri 08/29/14 07:19 AM
Thanks david, i hope soo. But some guys here just want activity partner and im not into that, i mean i'm not a fan of No Strings Attached or whatever they call is i want a serious and mature relationship and that's all

faithquijada's photo
Fri 08/29/14 06:55 AM
Edited by faithquijada on Fri 08/29/14 06:59 AM
Hi! Any cute and handsome guys here? Want to be friends and we'll see where it goes. We dont need to be FWB just to know each other well a believe a good communication does. :)) Need a Mature guy. Message me

faithquijada's photo
Fri 08/29/14 06:50 AM
Hi, i dont think that guys here are interested in me. My profile is boring, they only view my profile just nudge and never sent a message.

faithquijada's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:11 AM
Mind to chat?