Tue 12/30/08 10:25 PM
why do we wory about trivial things
why do we try
just a need
what does it really accomplish
not ****
read this just an observers opinion
read this just a prophets word im not a prophet but to the right person
my word is truth how do we find the difference between the two,ask yourself this, if you have an answer then post

l8nights's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:48 PM
well if i made you laugh then at least i got into your hed for a minute lol

l8nights's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:24 PM
very nice appreciate your feedback, insightfull, however ask yourself the question,you wouldnt know it hurt unless you tried it and if you tried it you would know it hurt im really digging deeper, thinking along the lines of, if you died a horrible painfull death,your dead theres no memory of the pain, granted no one knows where or what happens when you die but the question remains is pain a memory or is it a constant does it stay with you forever, thank you for allowing me to elaborate you asked the perfect question. :-)

l8nights's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:17 PM
haha well remembering it would kinda ruin the point of what i was saying

l8nights's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:00 PM
Thanks

l8nights's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:57 PM
does pain exist,if you burn your hand and remember it,then you feel pain,its a memory a static existence its only there because you remember it,what if you didnt would it still hurt,if you had no memory of the pain you felt, was it ever there

l8nights's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:23 PM
hi thanks for the rep,prob the only thing ill ever post but thought someone might like it

l8nights's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:22 PM
thanks appreciate the reply,glad someone makes sense of it

l8nights's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:21 PM
thanks for the rep,wrote that when i was16 still dont know what it means.lol

l8nights's photo
Wed 12/24/08 06:03 PM
Ones inner soul will create and bind an infiltration of love to give or take,and thou shall exceed no limit, but fear is just around the corner, tolerance shall fight fear,and fear shall perish, but fear has no end nor beginning,if you challenge your deamons they will build mountians for you to climb,if you challenge your faith it will rain rivers for you to cross,if you shall climb mountians and cross rivers than you shall become intolerable,and fear no person nor thing the true fears in life are not climbing mountians nor crossing rivers these fears are not to be explained i am fear my heart is fear yet i shall not be afraid