Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 06/29/24 07:34 PM

I just joined. My expectations are quite high. I have lost hope so many times but this site looks different. I met my ex on 2014 (not this site), long distance relationship started, we married in CA 2016, it lasted 7 years, unfortunately I couldn't do more... He was abusive. Then I started from the same site again 10/2023 and all what I have had almost a year now, is just fake profiles. I have reported almost one per day. Men who are using someone else's photos etc. I met scammers online too. It's very very sad. Today I decided I want to try one more time, I am a new member here now. I try to create my profile as accurate as possible always. And because I have most experience from CA, I am mainly looking from there. But not excluding other states. I have lived in different countries, I speak fluently 3 languages and use English as a main language online. Please stay safe all of you and God bless you that you will find your LOVE.

Will you please check my profile if I qualify for the criteria of the type of man you looking for .. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon . Mark