Community > Posts By > kosmonavtochka

kosmonavtochka's photo
Tue 04/29/14 01:17 PM
It totally can. Love is not pretty sayings of the poets. It's responsibility and flexibility. If you believe that you can't wash yourself on Sundays because God said so...well...i'd not be fine with such things))

kosmonavtochka's photo
Mon 04/28/14 05:54 AM

I'm glad someone is feeling my pain and it's not just me going crazy

Well, i don't know what happened, but right now, after i've stated that i want only whte men of certain age in my profile there are twice as less of these "stalkers" =)
I wish you patience and much luck and pleasure on the site bigsmile

kosmonavtochka's photo
Mon 04/28/14 05:52 AM

love your Alf pic!

Not quite understandable who are u writing to? )

Could it be me? laugh

ahaha)) Sorry, I've missed it somehow))

kosmonavtochka's photo
Mon 04/28/14 05:51 AM

The problem with indian guys is they seem to spam every woman on the site multiple times a day its like they never talked to a woman before I know this because my friend she joined a few weeks before me is sick of them.

Totally agree! Once again...

kosmonavtochka's photo
Sat 04/19/14 04:39 AM

love your Alf pic!

Not quite understandable who are u writing to? )

kosmonavtochka's photo
Sat 04/19/14 04:38 AM

Life's a beach ain't it?

What does that have to do with the topic? there's much more sand on the beach than good boys in this world)))

kosmonavtochka's photo
Sat 04/19/14 04:35 AM

Hmmm ..laughing ..kos ...what about the not so good girls

It's a topic about not so good boys...maybe there is a topic somewhere about your question)

kosmonavtochka's photo
Thu 04/17/14 01:50 PM

Not just Indian also Nigerian . Hit block immediately , they come with a sad story and a scam to follow weeks later. Culturally they don't date or marry outside their race so I hate to be judgemental but by asking them how their family would feel about you being out of their race they generally back off

Thx! Yes, totally agree! Tonns of black guys here too....
I wish all good girls to find their loving men =)

kosmonavtochka's photo
Thu 04/17/14 01:48 PM

Hmmmm ..what I find unbelievable is all the fake Americans on here. I have had countless gorgeous looking men in my inbox ...usually in the military , government, engineering or medical fields ..and yet their English is incongruent with an educated American. Now I ask them why this is and I never hear from them ever again. As for cultural differences I made the mistake of messaging someone to say I wasn't interested. He replied saying thank you , we are friends now and he will message me everyday...laughing so mych i nearly cried ..no need to explain what happened next.

true! I hate those fakes that think everyone around are idiots...yesterday i got a message from a girl who erote me nice things and ended her message with words: "Contact me with this e-mail 'cause i need to tell you smth very important"! )))) I mean, how stupid is that???pitchfork slaphead

kosmonavtochka's photo
Thu 04/17/14 01:48 PM

WTF, a WTF topic

Well, it works)

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 12:07 PM
ahaha)) so, should I correct myself and say - Hindus? or what do u call them in English?

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:44 AM
Hey, you are right. Mostly girls delete their profiles just because they are tired of feeling annoyed instead of feeling interested in someone...spock

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:41 AM
haha)) Don't twist my words) and thx for your flowers too)

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:35 AM
Another thing that annoys me is that I can't relax and talk to someone close to my criteria...I always have to "fight" my way through scams, idiots, nerds or self lover boys....Oh, and the ones that have sex only with their fists, of course!
Gopd luck to you, Kelly =)

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:31 AM
Edited by kosmonavtochka on Wed 04/16/14 11:32 AM
Nothing is wrong with Indians, i just want to meet white/caucasian people that's all. And it's stated in my profile...why do people ignore such things? I mean...do they like to be ignored and feel like no one wants you?? I don't get it...

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:29 AM
The problem is not that they are wackoes or smth...the problem is that i am aimed at european men, i mean it's a bit different mentality but still the closest to slavic people...
But it's just not understandable...how come it's so much exactly Indians?

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:27 AM
thank you ) I love flowers)

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:14 AM
Is this an Indian dating site? MAybe I misunderstood smth? I've registered 2 days ago and since that time only Indians wrote...what's going on?huh

kosmonavtochka's photo
Wed 04/16/14 11:11 AM
This is the problem of free of pay sites...unfortunately...
I really understand you, when you are hoping to find someone interesting but instead you just end up with an ******* from the next block who pretends he's interested in you profile and after saying: how r u? his next question is about your p**** or smth...
Sick lonely nerds...why not just use special free sites for that and leave normal people to themselves??? Seriously!

kosmonavtochka's photo
Tue 04/15/14 02:13 PM
Usually women are shy and most of them (if they are Slavic women) are waiting for a man to make the first step. And remember, there's always two of you to talk)) Maybe you are the one who is asking and waiting instead of doing?