Community > Posts By > Jusy

Jusy's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:36 AM

You only Live once

I agree, and I want to be more proactive in every aspect of my life, but this is just so nerve wrecking!

Jusy's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:35 AM

How long have you known him?

We work together, although we've never really interacted.

We keep running into each other the past week, so as for as knowing him is concerned, it hasn't really been long.
I'm not counting on a huge relationship, I'm just trying to date him right now so I can get to know him better.

Jusy's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:30 AM
I haven't even given the divorce much thought yet, I'm glad you mentioned that! I'll see what happens and then give it some deeper thinking.

Jusy's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:24 AM

What's your opinion on it?

I was introduced to a very sexy, personable, and shy man. He's going through a divorce, has two adorable children, and is 10 years my senior.
He's made it obvious that he's interested in me through increments of flirting, deep conversation, and occasionally finding an excuse to touch my hand or shoulder.

Unfortunately, he confided to a friend of ours that he's afraid to make a move on me. He thinks his marital status, age, and children have put me off. I disagree 100%, and am extremely attracted to him and his level of maturity.

I'm starting to think maybe I should make a move on him, but I don't know how or if this is a good idea.

Your opinions?

Jusy's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:03 PM

I suggest losing about half the photos. Other than that, very good profile.

glasses

which?

Jusy's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:39 PM
I really have no idea what I'm doing; but maybe that's a good thing?

Jusy's photo
Mon 01/12/09 12:26 AM
I like it, just wish there was more

Jusy's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:39 PM

Overclocking probably wont fix your problem. Usually when you do that you are messing with some really technical things deep down in your computer. How old is your computer? What are the specs on it?

Many times, spyware/malware will slow things down. That could be an issue.

ugh. I'm bombarded with spyware at the moment. Spybot can't find them all, unfortunately. Good thing i dont know HOW to overclock! :)
My computer is Windows XP made by Emachines.
I bought it about 5 years ago, but I'd say it's about 6 years old. It probably sat in Best Buy for a while until it found a mommy to take it home :]

Jusy's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:34 PM

hey can u download that on a computer or u need the game? i heard about it is it any good

You can download a free trial at plaync.com
but I bought it, it's really really good!

Jusy's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:31 PM
Thanks. :) They're all great ideas, but I think I'll go for the BIOS one, once I figure out how that's supposed to be done.

And THEN format the hell out of it later.

Jusy's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:28 PM

but lead in toys and melamine in baby milk is okay

Food for thought:
Enfamil Lipil with Iron has one of the highest traces of melamine of baby food products. WIC has been dishing out free cans of these, given away up to 9 cans at a time, to poor families and mothers, and has continued to do so even after the melamine was discovered.

Jusy's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:22 PM
I'm installing a game, but it's going to take hours! I don't wanna wait that long!!
What's something I can do to get my computer running faster, besides get off the internet?

Jusy's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:21 PM
Who here plays??
I'm ridiculously addicted, I'm reinstalling it on my computer but it's going to take HOURS for these stupid updates to load!!

I pulled an all-nighter yesterday and got a new Villain up ten levels! Talk about obsession!

Jusy's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:17 PM
Duke Nukem
Star Fox 64
Donkey Kong Country
Super Mario World :heart:
Final Fantasy 8

I'm apparently the only person alive who thinks FF7 was grossly overrated.

Jusy's photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:59 PM
Edited by Jusy on Tue 01/06/09 07:59 PM
I wonder if part time dominatrix is a good career move in this day and age of recession?
Which worries me ever so slightly while being scared sh*tless of my own visage.

Actually, I really wanna do something in the cosmetic field :)

Avon calling!

Jusy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:48 AM

Nothing..if they don't like me the way that I am, I don't need to know them.

Your self confidence is infectious!

But I'm a woman and am engineered to hate and nitpick everything about my body.

Jusy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:44 AM

So if there was one physical thing you could change to make yourself more attractive, what would it be?

Paper bag on head tears tears tears

Oh don't be silly!! You have an awesome smile!

Jusy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:43 AM
Firefox + Adblocker: Holy Hallelujah!!

Never again must I wonder to myself the impure question of "Who is hotter?? - Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez!! Vote now!" , or if my IQ is higher than Britney Spears!

Jusy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:41 AM
So if there was one physical thing you could change to make yourself more attractive, what would it be?

Jusy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:13 AM
Doing everything that makes you feel good, including making other people's days or lives better.