Community > Posts By > Jusy

Jusy's photo
Tue 09/08/09 07:08 PM
I'm a Cancer, I'm always intensely attracted Scorpios or Geminis.

Sex is amazing with both, but Scorpios tend to have shitty personalities, and Geminis are too flakey.

Jusy's photo
Tue 09/08/09 07:07 PM
I'm not telling!

blushing

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:02 PM
Raised by my agnostic grandma who is obsessed with extraterrestrials and has an ear for classical music. My youth was drowned out by television shows and video games. I fell in love with a girl once; she was my first heartbreak. My teenage years molded me into a sex addict, and the love of my life turned out to be little more than just a teenager himself. I have a voracious appetite for life, and try to hold no remorse for these things.

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 02:48 PM
There are three doctors in the area whose names always crack me up when I get a prescription turned in from them...

Dr. Bigwood
Dr. Woodcock
Dr. Weiner

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 02:46 PM
My family is full of weird names. We're mexican and black, but my aunts have a fascination with Egyptian names.

My name: Hanjusy Navil (first and middle name)

pronounce it Han like hand, jusy like juicy, navil like Deville In Cruella Deville.

Some other cool names in the family:

Osiris
Isis
Aurus
Nicte ha
Marysol
Ariagne Lizet
Nemesis
Sinue

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:25 AM

You look like you could wear your hair up nicely because you have beautiful features. If your own hair isn't enough after your pull it all up then maybe a hairpiece?

I would love to have it up, but my dress is a strapless.

:( I would feel a little bit naked if my hair were up!

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:10 AM
I am definitely getting Align by Redken tomorrow. :D

Thank you sooo much annie!! flowerforyou

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:06 AM

Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:58 AM

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the **** out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya mother****er! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:54 AM

Stuntman Mike: Well, Pam... Which way you going, left or right?
Pam: Right!
Stuntman Mike: Oh, that's too bad...
Pam: Why?
Stuntman Mike: Because it was a fifty fifty shot on wheter you'd be going left or right. You see we're both going left. You could have just as easily been going left, too. And if that was the case... It would have been a while before you started getting scared. But since you're going the other way, I'm afraid you're gonna have to start getting scared... immediately!

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:52 AM

What was it that you were doing that caused all the damage in the first place?

I have naturally SUPER SUPER curly hair.
So I relax it about 3 times a year. it loosens up the curls, but causes a tooon of damage. I'll definitely look up the morrocan oil and Keratin mist!

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:51 AM

What was it that you were doing that caused all the damage in the first place?

I have naturally SUPER SUPER curly hair.
So I relax it about 3 times a year. it loosens up the curls, but causes a tooon of damage. I'll definitely look up the morrocan oil and Keratin mist!

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:49 AM
Edited by Jusy on Sat 09/05/09 12:49 AM

Jules: English, mother****er, do you speak it?
Brett: Yes! Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What?
Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er, say what one more Goddamn time!
Brett:He looks...he looks..
Jules: Does he look like a b*tch?
Brett: What?

*BOOOM BOOM BOOM!!*

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:45 AM

guess, im just lucky i have great hair ......flowerforyou

I'm teeming with envy tears

Jusy's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:40 AM

I have suuuper damaged hair, and I'm trying all shorts of products to get it back in tip-top shape. I'm the Maid of Honor at a wedding, and I don't want to look like a frazzled mess :{{

What are some of your hair care tips and secrets?
Ive tried the no-poo therapy. It worked great, until it started raining ash from the nearby wildfires, and I had to give in and shampoo.

I'm trying Bag Balm tonight....thankfully, I have a terrible sense of smell, but I hear the stuff smells awful.

I'm too young to buy beer, and too grossed out by the mayo treatment (tried and hated it).

Any girls (or guys) here have any tips to revive dead hair?

Jusy's photo
Wed 09/02/09 01:51 AM
Edited by Jusy on Wed 09/02/09 01:51 AM

Jusy's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:52 PM
I have!!

It's almost like a phantom limb effect.

Jusy's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:17 PM
I met headsmellspuppys on here :)

We talked for about 6 months, dated for a few weeks. It didn't work out but we remained close friends.

Jusy's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:15 PM
Johnny Depp blushing

Jusy's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:14 PM
I play with the mutual match now and then, but I find more interesting people via the forums.