lookn4somthinreal's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:43 PM

My car is a tank I would so win in a collision ... just sayin.

You may win in a collision, but you'd have to actually catch the import first!! <--Which won't happen. My mom drives a Chrysler 300 Hemi C and it won't touch imports!! It'll sure stomp the ass off of new mustangs and chargers though!

hmmmmm depends on wat mustang and which charger.

Well I didn't say any new mustang or charger, but then again my mom is one hell of a driver and most people around here with new mustangs and chargers can't race worth a ****!! I'm personally a fan of MUD TRUCKS the bigger the better!! lol Nothin is sexier than a country boy in a jacked up Dodge Truck, but I would like to have a '69 Chevelle SS with a built 454, stock 396 would be ok too.

Thu 01/08/09 08:10 PM
Edited by lookn4somthinreal on Thu 01/08/09 08:10 PM

My car is a tank I would so win in a collision ... just sayin.

You may win in a collision, but you'd have to actually catch the import first!! <--Which won't happen. My mom drives a Chrysler 300 Hemi C and it won't touch imports!! It'll sure stomp the ass off of new mustangs and chargers though!

Tue 12/16/08 11:59 PM

I think "want" would be a more suitable choice.

good call

Def. a good call! I drink beer, have four tattoos, and love hot rods. Especially if they are 4x4 hot rods! We can't really ask for much more. Well and being great @ sex, but hey we can't have everything!