Community > Posts By > deltaDawnII

deltaDawnII's photo
Sun 05/04/14 03:18 PM
positive and constructive feedback is all that will be weighed and appreciated, thanks!

deltaDawnII's photo
Sun 05/04/14 03:11 PM
Edited by deltaDawnII on Sun 05/04/14 03:24 PM
Poncho:
I agree with you- to each his own.I won't judge or denigrade anyone who thinks differently than I do.
I know!Sometimes I do feel as though perhaps I have condemned myself to eternal singledom- although I have dated men who were aware of and respectful of my position. that doesn't mean he was a poor gent who didn't taste passion, and that he and I didn't play!!
but I made a promise in a dark time in my life, after all the consequences of pre-marital sex finally caught up to me.
Especially in spring, and having spring fever like crrrrazy, I wonder, but...deep in the depths of my soul, I want to be with a man who will work on building the elements in a relationship that will help it to last. Since I can't have a guarantee of forever, I want to do everything I possibly can to prevent going through another divorce- the most painful, heart-wrenching and life-altering experience.

deltaDawnII's photo
Sun 05/04/14 03:01 PM
Edited by deltaDawnII on Sun 05/04/14 03:12 PM
lol!! argo63 ;)

deltaDawnII's photo
Sun 05/04/14 03:01 PM
Edited by deltaDawnII on Sun 05/04/14 03:04 PM
Dodo_David:thank u for posting respectfully, even though you may not agree with others' posts. I appreciate your integrity and maturity!

deltaDawnII's photo
Sun 05/04/14 02:52 PM
Edited by deltaDawnII on Sun 05/04/14 03:04 PM
Pony Boy,
ur comments don't hold much water with me, just because I don't even want to say your name in the light of day. making love is a beautiful one amazing facet of a healthy relationship with many dimensions , and it seems you have perverted it to suit you. whatever works. I am looking for a man who can show some respect and is liberated enough to want to get to know ALL about me- not just explore my anatomy. but thanks for sharing your (in my opinion)inconsiderate and denigrating thoughts with us.that's a lucky lady who will keep you company.

deltaDawnII's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:15 PM
Edited by deltaDawnII on Thu 05/01/14 10:17 PM

deltaDawnII's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:13 PM
*I shud b sleeping
*I want to color n cut my hair
*so cute my pre teen boy came
To snuggle on the couch before bed!
*wow- teen girls are mean!
* did I convince anyone today that jesus might be good?
*GO TO SLEEP!
My village life is boring...

deltaDawnII's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:08 PM
I feel like we are a dying 'breed'...
When did Cougars become so highly
sought after, like its a game?

deltaDawnII's photo
Thu 05/01/14 09:59 PM
Got stood upyawn huh

deltaDawnII's photo
Sat 04/12/14 05:48 AM