dreamerofhappiness's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:33 AM
Morning everyone and thanks for the welcome from everyone...and your right about the putting up a shild to protect ourselves...but i also think that if you are on this page talking about what scares you what makes you happy or unhappy...if you had a bad marriage and think you cant trust anyone....You have made a step to lower your shield an express your feeling...and have made it here where at our age we have all been on a bumpy road of life....
Why do men say LOOKING FOR A WOMEN NO BAGGAGE..life is filled with baggage its how we carry it around...sorry women say that to...
Yvonne

Mon 12/22/08 02:39 PM
Hi everyone
just read the topic and and wanted to say lots of good reading here..new to Mingles...but i do enjoy all the topics..and for the over 50 and dating...do you think maybe we are just all smarter and there for more selective when making our choices..so we use the word did not click... and i agree a man over 50 has more knowledge and knows what he wants and that in itself is sexay .... from Vegas
yvonne

Fri 12/19/08 11:00 PM
new member thanks to a friend thats been here for a while...hope to talk to and meet new friends...been looking at all the comments and groups and you all have great advice...but if we are all here we must need more advice and help..so i welcome new friends...and still trying to figure this whole thing out..so i welcome all the help...
yvonne from ls vegas