Community > Posts By > dhirajkumareok

dhirajkumareok's photo
Sun 04/20/14 02:31 PM
suicide to waise ultimate wali bewakoofi hi h.. and i too wont reccomend it to anyone even jiski mummy na ho use bhi njhappy but still i thnk there is a variety of love people do.. and love definitely have stages..

dhirajkumareok's photo
Sat 04/19/14 01:55 PM
but my question is still as it is... i heard a case where a boy loved a grl but she denied so he did sucide.. strange na.. vo uske liye mar gya jo actual me kabhi uski thi hi nahi..

dhirajkumareok's photo
Fri 04/11/14 03:27 PM
cm on yaar its too easy...
if u do smthng with love for ur partner i m sure it will make him/her happy.. it cld be learning and cooking her fvrt dish even u spoil it, or watching her movie with her even u dnt like it or cm early some day and help her in kitchen

dhirajkumareok's photo
Fri 04/11/14 03:20 PM
hi all..
reason cld be tht in real we cnt apprch any female for sex directy.. bt on internet we can without any chnces of getting slppedhappy
and as it is a dating site its gives us a free hnd to do so. bt if u dnt wnt it u shld mention it on ur profile or u shld try sm non dating regulr chat sites as facebook or twitter

dhirajkumareok's photo
Thu 04/10/14 07:10 AM
love k fundae samajhna asaan nahi h..love

dhirajkumareok's photo
Wed 04/09/14 03:24 PM
humans could be polygmous and cld be not. humans r lucky tht they can choose. we cant say its in nature of all. but yes many are more into this and many are less and many never ever do this

dhirajkumareok's photo
Wed 04/09/14 03:08 PM
people say love is the strongest feeling and if u truly love someone u cant live without ur love. But what if u love sm1 but he/she doesn't. Does that mean ur love for him/her is not strong enough to make him/her love you back or it could be that u dnt love her actually and it was only attraction. And if it was love would you wait for ur love fot.whole life like in movies...
agar kisi ko samajh me aye to mujhe bhi samjhana:smile: