Community > Posts By > Krista_Markayla

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 10:53 PM
Okay- Here's what happened.

His final answer- It's mutual.

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:34 PM
haha thanks. I'm kinda stressing. He's talking about random stuff....

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:13 PM
Edited by Krista_Markayla on Wed 01/21/09 09:13 PM
I sent it high school style. He sent me a message back saying he'll call in like 15 minutes. So I guess we shall see what happens in the end? Aye?

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:58 PM
Life is fantastic. Every day a new adventure..

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:56 PM

So much harder when you can't see or touch each other eh? Then you'd know for sure right?

Exactly. <Sigh> We're both busy, thus not able to really spend time with each other when ever we want.

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:55 PM
Hey guys! How is everyone doing? Life going swell?

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:51 PM
Something like this sound okay?

I was just wondering where we stand at the moment in your opinion.

Hope I didn't just scare you away... But it is just something I kinda want to know. I look forward to getting your e-mails at night... and in the mornings. Not gonna lie, I was excited to get your phone call last night. I just wanna know what is going through your head. If you don't want to answer that is fine. But I'm not losing anything by asking, (In theory) right?

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:46 PM

I would pour my heart out in words, letter or email and put the ball in their court. Better to let your feelings out than to feel uncertain about them.

If a girl did this to you... would it freak you out though?

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:43 PM
Edited by Krista_Markayla on Wed 01/21/09 08:44 PM

You two have not met each other in person yet?

Not yet, but hopefully soon. There's a bit of distance in between the two of us and have not had the chance to meet yet. Both busy. And the thing is, I am thinking I am somewhat attracted to him, and want to know if I am wasting my time. I have another guy who has asked me out on a date and told me to think about it. I am thinking about telling him no... But he is also a great guy... and would be interested in him as well. And if there is no hope with the one guy I don't want to invest anything into it. With nothing in return. Make any sense?

Krista_Markayla's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:37 PM
Okay, lets just say you've been talking to someone on a site like this for a while now and you've been messaging daily and what not. Even talked on the phone a few times. Well, after a while you begin to like them and you don't know how they feel. Would it be to straight forward to ask them in a message how they felt things were going? How they felt about the two of you... what is going through their head?

Krista_Markayla's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:32 PM
813 AREA ROCKS!