Community > Posts By > TennMan

TennMan's photo
Mon 07/01/24 12:39 PM
I seem to be getting catfished with my profile I tried to make it seem like I'm a real person as possible

TennMan's photo
Mon 07/01/24 12:36 PM
I would think this was a fake profile if I seen it in the wild. That's just me I've been catfished and tried to be scammed so many times from this site. I don't think ibe woman yet I've talked to had been the person in the pictures they use. I'm gonna ask for a refund this app is ridiculous they need to Crack down and only allow verified profiles to be made. That one good thing about tinder they verify but it's also a crappy app that I never got one like on the whole time I was on it.

TennMan's photo
Mon 07/01/24 12:31 PM
I see Trumps illegal and immoral activities have finally started to catch up with him. He branded someone a criminal for having one email out of place, yet he had most of the top secret documents just lying around his mansion, and apparently thought that was acceptable.

Sooner he's jailed, the better!

one email? umm might want add 599,999 to that itbwasnt one email and she got people killed in that email it's not like it was a freaking chain letter. it was a pretty important ****ing email. see that's what you people always do. you try to down play anything big that went on and over do it on stuff that means nothing. man you would be really good at convincing people if you did stuff the right way.