Community > Posts By > HoneyEyes

HoneyEyes's photo
Wed 05/29/24 10:09 AM
Wet rain

HoneyEyes's photo
Wed 05/29/24 10:08 AM

Can I sing some old Scottish folk songs for you?

“Oh tale Tuttle tale Tuttle
Tommy got me tale Tuttle
Button down me Diddy
Cause me Tommy got me tale tuttle”

Byron or Burns would be delightful! :joy:

HoneyEyes's photo
Wed 05/29/24 10:00 AM

Yeah but joining voca and figuring out how to work it is probably a task best suited for the younger and more technologically advanced folks

It’s really quite easy to do … touch the microphone icon which gives you a bigger one, icon that is :joy:, then talk for 90 seconds and voila!

HoneyEyes's photo
Wed 05/29/24 03:21 AM

Is love all about sex or something else?

When you have love for another AND an earth shattering sexual union…. Bliss

HoneyEyes's photo
Wed 05/29/24 03:13 AM
I’ve discovered chatting via audio clips to be great fun and informative in getting to know another.

I now ask any suitable message interactions to send at least one, audio clip, so that I can hear their voice. I reassure that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea however it clearly highlights undesirables and I waste less of my valuable time. Yes I say this in an audio clip too.
Then they can hear my husky drawl and I, their Scottish accent. :joy: Win-win, I say…

What do you think?

HoneyEyes's photo
Wed 05/29/24 02:53 AM
Doesn’t this all come down to communication? The talk might be after 3 good dates. Do we like each other enough to go exclusive? What does exclusive entail? If you’re on the same page, great. Move along at the pace you choose.

HoneyEyes's photo
Wed 05/29/24 02:42 AM

Dude, if you are 80+ living in a nursing home and you're not trying to hit on the ladies living in there with you than you have a problem. I'm going to be learning to do tricks with my walker like a ninja does with weapons.

And I’ll be squeezing everyone’s bum and sneaking in others’ beds. :joy:
I might start a stash and get a pill grinder, now that I think about it. :joy:

HoneyEyes's photo
Wed 05/29/24 02:37 AM
Sunny day :sunglasses: