Community > Posts By > greenblazer

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 04:42 AM
I am ugly, and boring. You lose.

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 07:17 PM

Thanks for the advice man.

For the record I have no problem with women in person, I'm actually quite charming at times. It's just the online scene I don't understand. Hard to charm a woman when they're all scared of 'scammers' or rapists or whatever else they are told to be scared of. I'm just saying hello...not trying to get in your pants or anything.

But any ways I appreciate the reply and advice. I'll just stick to the real world dating scene.
....ahmf...really ha?by the way good manner is important-.jajajajaja?

Are you saying I have good manners, or are you saying I need to use good manners?

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 03:40 AM
So apparently the place to meet all the ' real' people on this site, is here on the forums. So here I am. And here you are.(?)

So what do people talk about on dating site forums? Any bored, normal women in KW?

no photo
Mon 02/23/15 11:29 PM
Thanks for the advice man.

For the record I have no problem with women in person, I'm actually quite charming at times. It's just the online scene I don't understand. Hard to charm a woman when they're all scared of 'scammers' or rapists or whatever else they are told to be scared of. I'm just saying hello...not trying to get in your pants or anything.

But any ways I appreciate the reply and advice. I'll just stick to the real world dating scene.

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 06:37 AM
Not that I have tried very hard at the online dating thing, or really care too much. I am more curious as to why I never get any emails, ever. (Not including bots and people from across the oceans, that is.) Anyways maybe I just come off as a dick in my profile or something.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. If not, feel free to ignore me and go about your business!

Life....ahh?