Community > Posts By > alanna_fun4u

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:16 PM
I would ignore him. That happens to me all the time where they message me and talk for a few days then just stop. Even delete his number. Or something. If he doesn't talk in a week forget about him. Ur a pretty young woman. Let him chase you. Do not message him again.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:30 PM
Yeah but my bf is being a donkey lol. Or the cuss word for it lol.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:24 PM
Yeah congrats sensual sweet. I wish my bf would look forward to seeing me lol...

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:54 PM
Well I'll post a pic soon just for you mr zot! ;)

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:21 PM
Mr zots, I feel you are having to much fun lol. And I wish I had a pic now... I want someone to say I'm beautiful... Besides my mommy and daddy, but they're biased lol.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:06 PM
Didn't have another name. Was referring mostly to the email system. I send out about 20 emails a day on here and I'm always online with my phone but no one replies.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:59 PM
Wow you guys just totally made my nite by replying to me. No one ever talks to me on here. I feel better... Thnx!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:54 PM
Awwww that's nice. But cloth touching me is an abomination. I work at a nudist colony lol. Just kidding. But don't you think itd be fun?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:48 PM
Sorry babe... Its cuz I do this all on my blackberry phone. I don't have real internet. But I promise I'm cute!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:44 PM

Remember, you're so handsome that you're home on a Saturday night arguing with a guy on the web with a towel over his head. whoa

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Easy boys, calm down mr music and mr zots... Zots are my fav candy btw ;) and I'm not out cuz I'm at work. Thank god for my blackberry else I'd never be in touch!

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:44 AM
Um I'm super single. Guys in high school don't want me and guys in real life ignore me. Wats a girl to do but go online...?