Community > Posts By > evink

evink's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:17 PM
is there a reason that i put i live in las vegas and type in search near my area code with in 25 miles that i get every other state and city other than vegas this site needs to correct this as its a PROBLEM!!!!

evink's photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:33 AM
I need to contact you about a certain individual on this that you need to know about how do i contact staff of this site????

evink's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:39 AM
Thank you so much!!! but is the save the image to documents-under pictures on my computer or on dating site? do i need to put my pictures on my desk top to do this?...i have disc with a few pictures i put in tower at home on my computer where do i go from there to desk top? when i put cd in it shows me pictures but how to do all this???

evink's photo
Mon 03/16/09 11:08 AM
Hi How do i get a picture from a disc i made with pictures of me on it into my profile on this dating site when i put the disc in the tower on my home computer where should i put the pictures on desk top to get it to this site how would i go about doing it i get responces from woman on wheres my picture??? how do i put my picture on this site???? please explain in english so i can understand so step 1 you do this step 2 you do this etc...thank you...evink

evink's photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:18 AM
In english,does anyone know how do I get my photo from the computer disc i made and i at home put it in slot on the tower of my home computer and where do i go from there to get it to this site so i have a picture of myself when people view my profile do i have to put it on my desk top first then go from there somewhere to get it to this dating site???...i'm not computer wiz...i'm a musician...