Community > Posts By > Kaustuv1

Kaustuv1's photo
Tue 03/08/16 11:59 AM

My dad always said that every person's destiny is already written and events happen around to reach that goal. But I feel it is more of our choices which lead us to our destiny. What do you think?

Bingo! I too believe in:

(a) Destiny
(b) Everything in life is pre-written
(c) Everything in life, happens for a 'reason'

Albeit I 'believe' in the above issues, I admit my 'consummate' acceptance of the fact that 'one should give in one's best efforts in any endeavor.'

If 'we' left everything to 'destiny', without making an 'honest' effort on our own part, perhaps, it wouldn't have been so 'beautiful' a world.

On 'second' thoughts, it occurs to me, that 'giving in one's best' OR 'abstinence from making an effort', is perhaps, one's 'destiny'.

I dunno.. Jimmy, you 'stumped' me.:smile: :tongue:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 12:30 PM
Are 'they' mutually exclusive events? I'm of the impression, 'they' (Kissing & Cuddling) aren't.:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 12:09 PM
Which way does it work? The 'numbering' I mean.. 10 for the 'best', 1 for the worst? Silly me...:laughing:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 12:06 PM
who here believes in happy ever after?

As for me, I seldom endeavor to 'seek' the reason for my 'happiness', lest I might not find any.bigsmile

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 12:02 PM

who here believes in happy ever after?

All of 'them' who believe in Happiness being her/his birthright!:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:59 AM

love does not really exist...people dont know, but the fact is that men will come ur way to just deceive u...they never really show the love that they claim they have...believe me that almost all the men in this world will never give u love as they claim. HENCE, there is never a word or phrase like true love...

I was wondering, what percentage of 'human-beings' make an 'honest' attempt to make themselves 'lovable'?:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:51 AM

bigsmile

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:50 AM
Huge Brazilian Anaconda :tongue:

L K Lhappy

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:47 AM
Waning :wink:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:46 AM
Bickering :tongue:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:44 AM
I use to complain about not having shoes, then I saw a man with no Feet

Exactly.:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:23 AM
Edited by Kaustuv1 on Wed 03/02/16 11:24 AM

That you been spending way too much time online??

When I finally do get off the couch.. The cushion sticks to my Rump

My 'back' starts hurting, having spent hours, sitting upon a 'stool' devoid of 'back-rest'(Spinal cord at an angle of 'nearly' 90 degrees):smile:

Finally, I 'crawl upon' the couch, for a 'break'.:laughing:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:19 AM
How do you act like a lady but think like a man? :smile:

'You' actually 'don't'!:smile: Had 'you' been instrumental in doing so, 'man' wouldn't have been in need of a 'woman' to excel in life and 'perhaps' 'vice-versa'. Either 'only' men OR 'only' women would have sufficed to make this world, a 'beautiful' place (in consummate veracity), to dwell in.:smile:

IMO, every man is need of a woman, much the same as every woman is in need of a man. Let a woman act like a 'lady' (of 'substance') and a man act (and 'think') like a man (of 'meaningful' purpose).. Lo & behold! Peace & Prosperity will reign..:smile:

May I say 'Amen'?:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:05 AM
Quinine. tears

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:03 AM
When I'm feeling low, I look all around me, to find at least 'one' human soul, in a state, far more 'unenviable' than mine..:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 11:00 AM

asleep QUACHOO!!! It's awful being sick... lol

rofl rofl rofl whoa

Kaustuv1's photo
Wed 03/02/16 10:59 AM
Quotidian. smokin

Kaustuv1's photo
Tue 03/01/16 11:35 AM

Can any one be mine also ??

You would have been better off without 'that' also. Trust me.:smile: Perhaps, 'that' also is the 'root' of widespread 'unrest', other than 'several other' factors.:smile:

Good Luck to 'you' - All The Same.:smile:

Kaustuv1's photo
Tue 03/01/16 11:30 AM
ObamBa gaped longingly!:wink:

J B C

Kaustuv1's photo
Tue 03/01/16 11:23 AM

Why do bi women only want to talk to a woman and never to a man I'm just curious and want to know why ?

rofl rofl rofl

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25