Community > Posts By > adrianlee

adrianlee's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:48 AM
You assume a lot and went way off topic where this was about scams. I am also out way more then any 20,30,40 year old and this is being modest to say the least. I've lived in over 16 countries and have served in the military. So, I don't think I am "hooked to a machine"

Your just barking up the wrong tree when you go around falsly saying things. slaphead

adrianlee's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:02 AM
Edited by adrianlee on Tue 12/16/08 03:06 AM
Took me a few burns to grasp reality. For some I know its easier said then done drinks

No. I don't. No, this is not why I am here. I won't explain the history of it because it doesn't need to be.

adrianlee's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:48 AM
scary people, scary people

[Blank][Blank] "Made me do it"

scary people, scary people

noway

adrianlee's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:45 AM
The moderators of the site could easily IP ban someone from accessing the network. Develop a mutual relationship with someone before any money is evolved. One example of my dating method is that I don't pay for her on the dates. I don't think men should have to feel that obligation. Now, if it's the 3rd-4th date then I might.

But as far as scamming/scammers its just like Spam in your email. You just don't send that much money to someone. I have to meet a woman out there with a first encounter, saying -I love you, I want to see you, meet me here meet me there right off the getup.

Besides, how do you know if they really are woman in the first place. Haven't you thought that it was man running the scheme in the first place?

2 Next