Community > Posts By > Toolittletime

Toolittletime's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:32 AM
I tried to break up with her she followed me around in her car for an hour and wouldn't leave me alone just kept chasing me and calling me.... Should I just call the cops...

Toolittletime's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:48 PM
I'm going to move on hope she can do the same. I don't want to hurt her but we want different things from life. Thanks for your help everyone.

Toolittletime's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:53 AM
So she showed up at my house after we broke up and refuses to leave. She is asleep on my my couch now... I don't want to call the cops but i'm afraid for her i dont know what to do.

Toolittletime's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:54 AM
Both

Toolittletime's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:20 AM
Whats the best way to tell some one it's just not the right time in your life for a relationship because you have school and work and just don't the time to give them what they feel they deserve.

Toolittletime's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:10 AM
that happens every day why do you think divorce rates are so high....

Toolittletime's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:55 AM
In mine line of work you're kind of married to your job well i guess just like any one else is in a way especially because well if i don't work i don't go to school and i don't get pay my bills. Maybe it's just not the time in my life for anything serious; I should just stick to my books and finish school.

Toolittletime's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:41 AM
She technically broke up with me already but now wants to get but together and won't if i don't change what i want to do. If i tell her i won't change my carrier she cry's and tells me i all ways neglect her feelings and only care about myself and tells my how selfish i am. I don't even get to see my friends or study i failed 1/2 my classes last semester because she demands to be there when i study. ( which is very difficult for me to study with any one period ) But i feel bad to just cut someone off i honestly wish we could be friends in a way but i need to do this for myself i can't give up my dreams and should any one really ask me to? I would never ask someone to do that for me. Whats the saying "if you truly love something you'll let it be free"

Toolittletime's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:16 AM
I work a lot and have to do so to pay for school. Being a full time student I also spend much of my time doing home work. I work as an EMT and do 48 shifts on the weekend and go to school 5 days a week. I was seeing a girl who knew how busy I was when she met me; yet now she wants me to change like quit my job or stop school and choose a different carrier because she doesn't want me to be a fire fighter( too busy and dangerous). She gets mad at how i have school and work and can't stand that she cannot see me every day. This is a job i have dreamed about sense I was a child. Am i wrong for wanting to continue against her will? She broke up with me because i was too busy and our carriers are different but now she wants to date me again but gives me guilt trips about how busy I am. I have already studied 2 years for this job and am nearly finished would she really care about me if she gave me an ultimatum to give it up or lose her. Sorry for the stupid ramble just wanted to see what people had to say... If any thing.