Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 04/12/24 05:47 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 04/12/24 05:51 PM
work_jt
Joined Wed 10/21/09
Mon 12/04/23 12:04 AM

"Certainly possible. It is however complicated due to each of our own comfort zones. As we each grow older and evaluate our experiences we at times put up walls and/Or assumptions we have experienced in the pass that may not apply with each person we meet."

^^Well said, insightful, and accurate.^^

no photo
Fri 04/12/24 04:19 PM
I think it *possible,* but my experiences as a female are that it is very difficult to do so.

The competition is fierce due to many younger women being willing and eager to date men who are older than them, and men naturally preferring younger women for the most part.

I have known cases of other older couples who are similar in age finding each other and having very solid relationships. But it seems few and far between these days.

My opinion is be happy with yourself, be your own best friend first and foremost, and enjoy your own company. Neediness or clinginess can be a huge turnoff for some and can set you up for discord in a relationship. No matter at what age.

Learn to walk alone happily before you decide the time is right for you to walk the path with a partner--you will both experience each other on a different, positive level. **And this truly transcends age** :)