Community > Posts By > Feistygal

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:18 PM
Wow, you've been here a long time! It must be a good place to meet friends. I am new and don't understand what this rating of the profiles is????

Your profile pic looks amazing! :)

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:49 PM
Hello! I'm new too.

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:23 PM
I got a FOID card when I was living there. But not a license to carry. I'm originally a Texan and I like guns! Ha ha

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:49 PM
Edited by Feistygal on Sun 03/23/14 06:51 PM
What's the deal with all the governors going to prison???? I was quite entertained with all the Blago proceedings. He's a character!

Woodstock is where they made the movie Groundhog Day. Boy are they ever proud of that! Ha ha ha

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:43 PM
Edited by Feistygal on Sun 03/23/14 06:44 PM
Good question. I think sometimes it's not a good idea to lay your whole heart out there, especially if you don't know how the other person feels. That said, I have a tendency to do that too, but I do so with the knowledge that my heart may be ground into dust in the process. I've developed a thicker skin over the years though, and still pretty much speak my mind.

I think if someone takes you for granted just because you have let them know how much you care about them, you may be with the wrong person. The right partner will cherish that information and will not hesitate to return those feelings. The right person will not take you for granted because he/she thinks they can treat you however they want and you will still be there because you worship the ground they walk on. Do you know what I mean?

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:28 PM
I used to live in Woodstock. Still have a home there due to the declining real estate prices. I have renters in it which helps. I've been to Rockford but never DeKalb. It's a college town, isn't it?

no photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:37 PM
I told my big brother that he is the best doctor on earth. As I was mentally beating him with a stick for not telling me the side effects of the medication he prescribed me for bronchitis.

no photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:33 PM
Congrats! That is very good news, and I hope you two will be very happy together.

:banana:

2 Next