Community > Posts By > CrimsonDAWG

CrimsonDAWG's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:19 PM
First off, IT IS A SPORT! Those guys volunteer and train to do this. To the dude that started this, It IS Fighting, what is the problem with that? So What! And about the Olympics, Give me a Break! They are contemplating putting ballroom dancing in the Olympics for crying out loud! As a person who professes to "supposedly" train in all different types of martial arts. Why do you do that?

I don't see a problem with MMA, The UFC, Pride, or any other FIGHTING sport. It really can't be fixed like boxing, the guys are extremely good athletes, and I..ENJOY..Watching..It. Mono y Mono, the true test of a fighters ability.

As for Chuck saying they have issues. WHO DOESN'T! John McEnroe had issues, Ron Artest has Serious Mental issues, Pac-Man Jones has issues. You want to ban tennis, basketball, and football as well. Anyone who trains their entire lives to compete will have issues.

Get over yourself, turn the station, and shut the hell up.

CrimsonDAWG's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:51 AM
Edited by CrimsonDAWG on Mon 12/15/08 12:52 AM
Hey there ladies, just checking on anybody in this area that may like to chat and maybe meet up sometime. I go to Gainesville alot and Jax occasionally.

CrimsonDAWG's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:36 AM
Hate Me - Blue October
Butterfly Kisses - Anybody
Fire and Rain - James Taylor (once I heard the story behind it, damn it's sad)
Tell Laurie I Love Her - Keith Whitley

CrimsonDAWG's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:52 PM
I agree, but to a larger degree. If we are going to choose the 2 best teams for the National Title game then Everyone should have a Conference title game or it shouldn't matter. I am a Die Hard Alabama Fan and I accept our defeat but when does the season actually end in order to choose the Title game? This is for those Penn State and Notre Dame fans in particular.

Screw the BCS! Give us our Playoff!