MuseOutsideTheLines's photo
Mon 04/01/24 03:23 PM
Someone’s phone number written on the back of a torn piece of paper with a heavy dose of ruby red lipstick kiss, and the secret agents forged paperwork. Lint is a given.

Mon 04/01/24 12:40 PM
QUESTION: which is better / less bad:

To be homeless
A) alone in a car
B) living rough on the streets but with people

My quick thoughts as I can’t figure it out: in a car gives shelter warmth ability to travel but insurance has etc/also living in fishbowl in solitary confinement which which quickly eats at the mind//on the streets- there is kinship, sharing, visible access to services. , I don’t know- will some smart people help me?

Mon 04/01/24 05:34 AM
Corner office

Mon 04/01/24 05:32 AM
Thank you to the group creator(s),
I find my situation unique- and realize that part of this could be due to the fact that I do not talk about it for the shame and guilt which overwhelms me when I say: I am the mother of the two most amazing boys but their father has FT custody. I immediately sense judgement.

What remains unsaid is that I single-handedly raised them for 7 years while my ex took a free ride; he became monstrously abusive- but I gave my word in saying I do. When I reached needing by, went to ER- where he had me served. He had been busy- court order I was no longer allowed in my own home and he took full custody of my children having concocted fanciful story of incapacity on my part and his concern for their safety (whom I had had even just the day before and no concern). He had never been alone with them for more than three hours. And I quickly learned he had cyphoned all of our money.

Did I fight for them? Hell yeah- to bankruptcy.

I am a mother who raised amazing children. I see them - at his leisure. It is humiliating to say.

Is this how men feel in the opposite situation?

Mon 04/01/24 05:14 AM
I distinctly remember being eight years old and my parents came home from voting. I ran up to my dad and asked him who he voted for. He took me by the hand to his chair and sat me on his lap with his familiar refrain of how bony my *** was and said: every Canadian has the right and privilege to vote but they also have the right and privilege to choose not to discuss their vote with anyone.

I put my money in the gumball machine and I got back this Masters Degree in political science.

1 + 2 = 0

I admire, respect and am at times proud of how passionate and informed we as Canadians are.

How about you do you and I do me? :flag_ca::flag_ca::flag_ca:

Mon 04/01/24 05:04 AM
What’s about 12” long and slippery?

A slipper.

Mon 04/01/24 05:02 AM
(Country girl- fields not. Matchbox yards) Get naked and dance outside in the puddles

Mon 04/01/24 04:58 AM
Is this a forum for men only or could a woman weigh in?

Mon 04/01/24 04:53 AM
Good morning to all,

Just found myself landed on the site- being a proud technophobe I really don’t know how as I was searching for Waldo…

Being a one thumb typer (I tell myself it’s a lefty thing not an age thing), building a profile began in the dead of night and now I see the wee reaches of the sun’s rays…

Happy to be here. Don’t bite!! I’m a pacifist but I can definitely stick out my tongue like nobody’s business! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart::pray:

Mon 04/01/24 04:44 AM
(Sadly too often) snobby

Mon 04/01/24 04:42 AM
Line up children, it’s time for our visit to the library.

Mon 04/01/24 04:38 AM
:100:

Mon 04/01/24 04:33 AM
Cruise ship Karaoke king :heart:

2 Next