Community > Posts By > beautyisacurse

beautyisacurse's photo
Thu 03/20/14 08:08 AM

I'm surprised that I'm still alive from all the bull I've been threw and that I ended up being a great mom :)
good for you
thank you :)

beautyisacurse's photo
Thu 03/20/14 08:05 AM
When my boyfriend for three years turned on me.. and hurt me in front of are kids and wen I was holding my two year old ..later finding out he was cheating on me with multiple women for half are relationship and wen I finally put my foot down and left his butt... that was the hardest and most painful part of my life finding out u was betrayed by someone who u loved dearly. . And realizing the last three years of your life was waisted with someone who didn't deserve your time and loyalty. .. Smh

beautyisacurse's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:59 AM
I'm surprised that I'm still alive from all the bull I've been threw and that I ended up being a great mom :)

beautyisacurse's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:55 AM

I'll keep saying these: all men aren't thesame. I am a different person and I cannot be under the influence of prostitudes.
Perhaps there're men that could live without sexual immorality or cheating on their partner. Don't accept the saying "all men cheats"
but why the he'll do they cheat in the first place. .. I say before u ever have the feeling of cheating brake up with the before it happens it's really easy... idg people somtimes

beautyisacurse's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:46 AM
Well that means I'm out a luck... cuz I'm green wit purple stripes damn wares the love...

beautyisacurse's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:14 AM
Lol what the he'll Is that thing?

beautyisacurse's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:54 AM
I'm looking for a Jamaican man who live in RI or close to it :) so far no luck :( !!!

beautyisacurse's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:46 AM
Whoohooo