Community > Posts By > PKShimmer

PKShimmer's photo
Tue 12/09/08 01:00 AM
Lost without my faith.
In my heart, I wait.
The Lord has blessed me with many things.
Day and night I pray.
Jesus, give me strength.
Free me from my sins.
Let me join you in Heaven.
Born again, I'll begin.
My journey is everlasting.
My faith grows faster, still.
I want to live my life for God.
For my sins, he foot the bill.
Lord Jesus, how I love thee.
I need you in my life.
Come into my heart and soul now,
and make this sinner right.
I know I don't deserve you.
I had over to you, my soul.
Make me clean and forgive me.
For in you, I become whole.

PKShimmer's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:53 AM
You and your family will be in my prayers during this season. One of my oldest friends just recently found her mother on the couch, passing away from pain killers and such. Her mother was only 48 years old and I feel horrible because she had to do all the preparations for the burial and everything. It happened 3 days before Thanksgiving....And I am sorry that I cannot be in Arizona with her, during this time.

I'm very sorry to hear what has happened. flowerforyou

PKShimmer's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:49 AM
Happy Birthday!! I understand about having some of them not go so well. When I was 21, I was dumped and left sitting in my bedroom crying on my birthday..Instead of being out, celebrating with friends or at the time, my boyfriend. Most 21 year olds go to bars and such and I sat home that night. It was the worst birthday I ever had. They only got worse, as I got older. I just turned 28 this past October and was broken up with AGAIN, only about 2 months prior to the day.

Don't feel so bad. Everyone here is letting you know that you are thought about and you are getting wishes here. Chin up.

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:00 PM

Her sister's back...That should cheer her up....IF she'll accept my friend request. xoxoxoxoxoxo flowers flowers flowers flowers
flowerforyou Even tho i dont know you at all im glad your back... Im sure she will accept the request shes pretty spiffy.
Thank you and yes I know....She and I go way back. :smile:
Im kaysi its nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you, Kaysi...I'm Jesse. :smile:

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:57 PM
Thanks Danny.....You know the whole story with what happened with her....And she and I went to school together and I was close to her family. I have a card, all ready to be sent her way, with the original copy of the poem, in it.

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:55 PM

Her sister's back...That should cheer her up....IF she'll accept my friend request. xoxoxoxoxoxo flowers flowers flowers flowers
flowerforyou Even tho i dont know you at all im glad your back... Im sure she will accept the request shes pretty spiffy.

Thank you and yes I know....She and I go way back. :smile:

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:53 PM

Ah, big feet only mean ONE thing.....Big Shoes.... laugh
Not to mention big socks, too!

Exactly!! But, I was reading through your posts and I wouldn't mind a massage either. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:51 PM
Ah, big feet only mean ONE thing.....Big Shoes.... laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:46 PM
Young and beautiful, she was.
With laughter in her smile,
and love in her heart.

So much joy she brought to you.
Through good times, she was there.
Through the bad, so were you.

You were each others support.
One leaned on the other,
for tears and for love.

Even if she is not in front of you,
she is deep within your soul.
Whenever you think of her, smile.

Talk to her, for she can still hear you.
She knew you loved her,
just as much as she loved you.

This may be a time of sadness,
but she is in a place where
all she does is laugh, smile,
and hold you close.

......This was written for my dear friend Meredith, on the passing of her Mother, Terri, 3 days before Thanksgiving.

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:42 PM
Exactly...If you speak in the name of Jesus Christ, whatever is pestering you, is forced to leave. It might sound ficticious, but it's not....(sp?) We will all be praying for you, friend.

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:39 PM

Looking great!

Thanks Atlantis!!! You look good too......If you look at my recent photos, or the ones Daniel posted, my hair is shorter now..But, I'm growing it out again. :)

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:36 PM
I would love to be feeling better, since I think I caught a cold over the weekend......And, I'd love to be on the air, playing my music.

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:33 PM
RUM!!!!!!! Now THAT'S a memory!!

I also remember JELLO fights..........LOL

bigsmile drinker laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:22 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....She was here before me!!!! She was the Top-notch Head Nut.............

Then came Izzie and I.......or since Izzie and I have found out that we are the same person.......then came us!!!!!tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

And Daniel.......you were the court jester!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: laugh

ahem ... feelin left out ... grumble

Welcome back Jesse smooched

Ok....Let's straighten this out...ART was here before me, then I came...Then, EileenaIzzie....LOL.......Better, sugar? smooched

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:20 PM

Nope!! As he was typing up all that nonsense he posted here, I was stripping his bed completely bare, so he had to make it up. He didn't think I'd do it, and well, you know me....If someone doesn't think I'll do something, I'll do it. hehe

But, I was nice and helped him fix it up again.

yeah sad the only pillows were her pillows and she wouldnt sharesadsadsadsad

What in the world are you talking about? I did not have any pillows....I had pillows at MY house. Doofus....rofl tongue2 shades

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:18 PM

lately within the past month and half i have really fallen away from the lord and it hurts. i dont want to its just sin has its attrations. my own will takes its toll, i get slacking on reading the word. i just need help like some inspirational words. i fear i am going to commit the inpardonable sin! PLEASE HELP!

I know how you feel, and I've been in your shoes. I did not truly find the Lord, until I moved back home in 2006. The only thing I can help you with at the moment, is a short prayer that I say, EVERY night. It's simple, and to the point...

"Lord, please close the doors you do not want me to go through, and keep the ones remaining opened, that you want me to continue going through".

God answers all prayers...I know he has, for me plenty of times. If you need a friend, feel free to message me. God Bless-Jesse

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:12 PM
Hiya Mike!! I returned to the site, this evening.....It's been about a year since I left originally...You'll love it here. Lots of great people.

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:05 PM
Nope!! As he was typing up all that nonsense he posted here, I was stripping his bed completely bare, so he had to make it up. He didn't think I'd do it, and well, you know me....If someone doesn't think I'll do something, I'll do it. hehe

But, I was nice and helped him fix it up again.

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:56 PM

<<<<<<<<< tries to do a handstand and falls on his head instead

Yea, um....I hate to remind you, but you TRIED that on Saturday and it did not work out well.....Especially since I tore all the sheets, PILLOWS (I capitalized that for Eileena of course) and everything else and you barely even had a mattress to fall down on. laugh laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:52 PM
Her sister's back...That should cheer her up....IF she'll accept my friend request. xoxoxoxoxoxo
flowers flowers flowers flowers

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13