Community > Posts By > Elico

no photo
Thu 02/23/12 11:10 PM
almost 20 guys want to chat with 1 girl ooh

no photo
Thu 02/23/12 03:45 PM

Has anyone here heard of "Temporary Marriage" among the Islamic faith? This is where they get to be sexual and sexually abuse children and adults of all ages under the guise of temporary marriage. I am not saying every branch of this religion still allows it although some do follow it.

The video is one man's account, please read the captions in the video. You can mute it if the audio bothers you.

http://youtu.be/6oyHM7aZ1Ws

Look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4

no photo
Thu 02/23/12 10:41 AM

The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is a great fix for that emptiness feeling. If you have watched the movie, "The Neverending Story" it talks about the nonethingness and the emptiness.

Revelation 3:20

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.:smile:

I dont feel empty without a man, because I have Jesus with me all the time, and ive gotton use to not having a man beside me. So its really not a question of feeling nothingness, or empty. I have my life, and im filling it up with more everyday.

even if you feel empty without a man , it is normal and not bad, it is God that created it, for a man to leave his father and mother and join his wife. so every man without a woman is empty, like wise a woman without a man is empty,

but that will not give a ticket to have sex before marriage,
sin is sin before God,
and every sin has it's penality.
he that is born of God does not commit sin, because the seed of God dwelleth in him or her.
so but if you mistakenly fall into sin, the blood of Jesus is there to wash every dirtiness and reconcile us back to our maker, while the Holyghost will leave you immidiatly , untill you reconcile with God, then he comes back to his temple, because fornication defiles the temple [which your body]

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 03:19 AM
I HAVE A YOUNG LADY I VE MEETING ONLINE, ACTUALLY I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER LOVE, BUT EACH TIME WE MEET ONLINE , I PLAN TO TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER, BUT AM ALWAYS SHY ABOUT SO AS NOT TO HAVE A NAGETIVE RESAULT FROM HER WHICH IS NO;
I WILL REALLY LIKE TO KNOW AND LEARN HOW TO PASS THAT MSG.

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 03:05 AM
BEAUTY RADIATES LOVE

Falling in love with the Lord is the greatest romance; searching Him, the greatest adventure; finding HIM, the greatest achievement; and being with HIM, the greatest source of happiness. God said don't look around because you'll be impressed. Don't look down you'll be depressed; just look to me all the time and you'll be blessed. The Lord is waiting above to give you His grace and send you His love. Whatever your cross, whatever the pain, God always sends a rainbow after the rain............ ...Be Blessed Today and Always. In the name of Jesus Amen.
macdone