Community > Posts By > Cloe27

Cloe27's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:00 AM
Edited by Cloe27 on Sat 12/20/08 11:01 AM
Richmond is present and accounted for.

Cloe27's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:08 PM
I'm only a day in but I have a feeling that the only action in this site happen in the forums.

Cloe27's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:09 PM
Howdy. I just joined this morning. Glad to be here...well not exactly. If you know what I mean.ohwell

Cloe27's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:14 PM
Truly awesome! :thumbsup:

Cloe27's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:39 PM
Edited by Cloe27 on Mon 12/08/08 06:48 PM

I don't think dating has anything to do with preference. People tend to do and date what is familiar to them. The problem is if you don't experiment outside the box/race/even ice cream flavors you'll never know if you "prefer" anything else.

Dating has EVERYTHING to do with preference. I date what I find attractive. If I am not attracted to a green man, then I can't make myself be attracted.If the man has a beard, that is a HUGE turnoff and it's my preference that the man I date not have one. That is what makes everyone so different and great.

I have to concur

Dating is like eating.... eat what you like

I suppose that means that you only eat pizza because even though lasagna smells awesome and looks really good, pizza is what you PREFER. It would be a shame to let word games keep you from trying new things or passing up some really good italian (food or men/women).

Cloe27's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:22 AM
I don't think dating has anything to do with preference. People tend to do and date what is familiar to them. The problem is if you don't experiment outside the box/race/even ice cream flavors you'll never know if you "prefer" anything else.