Community > Posts By > kidargentina

kidargentina's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:03 PM
poor child?....no way she has me as her dad!!!!!

kidargentina's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:59 PM
ok dont know how old this post is but i had to respond..heres my vote for craziest ex...mine called the other day after not seeing or calling her dauhter in 4 weeks to tell me to raise her by myself...she didnt want anything to do with her...what kind of woman doesnt want the child they created?...oh well might not be exactly crazy but "sad" and f***ed up come to mind.....

kidargentina's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:05 PM
does anybody want to IM and talk?

kidargentina's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:03 PM
yea i know...lol..im on and off this site..i like to read what everyone else posts tho..lol....better late than never right?...figured this would help me make some more friends hopefully....btw ladies what u think of my pics?..lol...

kidargentina's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:58 PM
thanks for the kind words...i need some luck..lol..im sure this site will work out for me eventually...

kidargentina's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:53 PM
thanks...back at ya

kidargentina's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:51 PM
i've been on this site awhile but i've never posted a topic before..but i have enjoyed reading everyone else's....anyways just wanted to say hi to everyone at JSH and if anyone wants to chat....i'm game......good luck to everyone on here in your search by the way.everyone deserves to love and be loved...