Community > Posts By > Yannamor

Yannamor's photo
Tue 03/11/14 02:18 PM
1) chickens
2) a barrel of water
3) a tent
4) a crate full of firework pistols, to shoot during the night for help
5) a crate full of ammo for those pistols to keep on trying :)

Yannamor's photo
Tue 03/11/14 02:13 PM
Last time I cried was I think just a few days ago..I cry very easily when I put myself in the situation. It's a Music Video, one I will never forget:
It was a story about a girl that was having cancer. She was going to do euthanasy (some surgery to sleep in peace forever). She had a boyfriend and she didn't tell him about it, afraid it would hurt him too much.

She asked the best friend of her boyfriend to 'act' like he and she are having a relationship. An act so that her boyfriend would get over her. But the only thing the poor boy sees is his best friend with her girl, wanting her back, NOT getting over her. He and his friend even get in a fight at one time. It must have been so painful sad for that friend too to bear this.

The boyfriend, sad and confused uses his anger on his room. He trashes his cushions, chairs, windows, punches the mirror.
He suddenly gets a phonecall from one of his friends (who are at the hospital with the girl, ready for the surgery) telling him everything. He runs to the hospital and at the corridor he meets his Bestfriend. The boy friend walks by without a word, but is stopped by his Best Friend who gives him a ring, HER ring. The ring He gave to her as a couple (he has one too!). He tells him that she really loved him and apologizes for the lying. After that he runs to her room, but she has already moved on, unable to say goodbye ;(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0

Yannamor's photo
Tue 03/11/14 01:57 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new too :)