Community > Posts By > kwyllancy

kwyllancy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 08:02 AM
Edited by kwyllancy on Sat 03/08/14 08:06 AM
:banana: In my opinion, real love & serious relationship have little or nothing to do with body type: fat, slim, tall, short,etc. While some men are turned on by fat women, others are not. In any case, it is important the lady, whether fat or slim flaunt & carry herself with every sense of confidence. Another thing is how loving, caring & committed the woman can be in a relationship. In my case, fat women turn me on.

kwyllancy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 03:05 AM
Edited by kwyllancy on Sat 03/08/14 03:08 AM
What women want vary can from one woman to the other, but generally women are essentially intelligent & emotional beings & derserve to be cared for, pampered, to be petted & loved.

kwyllancy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:25 AM
Hi all, I am new in mingles2 , just joined yester evening. It's fun to be in your community. I need some1 special to add me for a serious relationship.

kwyllancy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:01 AM
1. Know what you want, 2. Be sincere to yourself 3. Be faithful to your partner. 4. Treat him or her as much as you would want to be treated. 5. Being selfless & committed to the relationship 6. It the responsibility of the two partners to work on the relationship making it grow on daily basis.

kwyllancy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 03:26 PM
Hi am interested

kwyllancy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 02:32 PM
Hi beauty, I saw ur pics & post & really liked. I will like to meet with you.