military runs in my family you can say.
my dad USAF 1969-1976
my uncle USMC 1973-1977
both my mom's sisters USA 1982-1986
my little brother USA 1996-1998
and me 1994-still on active duty

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:03 PM
im 33 im divorced my marrage did not work because of my job. how ever the dateing seen has changed alot since i was last out there. all i tend to atracked are females that are gold diggers. i just ment one about 6 weeks a go 25yr, she worked and went to school. thats cool. well her computer broke down so i went and put a lap top on my charge card so she can still do her schoolwork. she was at my house about 90% of the time any way. then she got a fine for some thing and barrowed the money from me to pay it so she would not have to do some jail time. the other day she was visiting her parents out of state and some thing happened and she had to have some sergery so she stayed with her parent the last couple of days. well yesterday while i was at work she called me told me she was at my place picking up her things and was moving back in with her parents out of state. when i got home i noticed she took the lap top. i felt so used that it was not funny. she called me and said she would pay me so much a month for the computer. i will belive it when i see it. i'm such a fool.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 05:47 PM
it just depends on both parties.
i have had sex on a first date and i have dated a person for several months before haveing sex.

now adays you just have to ask each other what they are looking for.
i found that most woman are just like a guys. they want it when they want it.